Chapter 8

Your's POV:
When Alastor called us to have dinner, we came to the kitchen and ate too. I was surprised, Alastor was really good at cooking. I wonder, where he learned, that cooking from. When I was finish eating food, I saw Vox eating too but... How on earth can he eat food?!?! He has a TV head! That's impossible! Vox saw me as I was looking at him very curious of him. Then he broke the silence.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Vox asked me as I looked at him. "I'm really sorry for looking at you like that. It's because of.... how are you eating your food? You have a TV head" I said as Vox was prepared to say something until he stopped himself and smirks at me.

"That's not all, I can do that. I can even do this" Vox said as I got confused of him of, what did he meant by- Holy shit! Vox sticks his tongue out even his tongue was light blue too.

 I can even do this" Vox said as I got confused of him of, what did he meant by- Holy shit! Vox sticks his tongue out even his tongue was light blue too

"What's the matter, Y/N? You never seen like this before?" Vox said in a laughing tone as I shivered of him. "I'm going to my room! Call me, if you need anything because, I'm going to do my studies!" With that, I ran into my room and close the door even locking it too. Why did you do that?! This is uncomfortable for me!!!

Vox's POV:
I was laughing my head off because of, Y/N's reaction until I got hit by the head by Lucifer. He looked really pissed off by me of, what I did.

"What's wrong with you, Vox?! She doesn't like that, when you do that stuff! So if, I see you doing that again. I'm going to rip you apart until you're nothing! Do, I make myself clear, Vox?" Lucifer asked as I got really annoyed of him. "Fine, Lucifer..." I said as he left the kitchen. So... He likes her too... You're not going to win her heart even the others too... Because, I'm going to win her heart.