Chapter 14 (Final chapter)

Your's POV:
Me and others were walking to the library as we all avoided from the other peoples. Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were disguised so no one will realise, they are demons even the devil himself too. We then made it to the library as F/N was waiting for us.

"About time! Come on the library is going to close!" F/N said as we all went inside and making sure no one is stalking us too. "Okay, F/N. I need you to read the book so you can summon the portal to hell. I will keep a look out if anyone is coming" I said as he nodded to me. He begins to read the book as I keep a look out.

"Y/N? What if the book will never work? It looks really old because no one use this book forever" Lucifer said as I was still keeping a look out. "Let's just trust the book so it could send you back to hell" I said as Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were nervous for some reason. What's going on with them? Is there something they want to tell me? I was prepared to say something until a portal opened up and me, F/N, Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were shocked even amazed of this.

"Guys! You can go back home now! Your friends are maybe waiting for you now!" I said in happily as Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were.... Upset(?). "Y/N? What if, we don't want to go back?"Alastor asked as I was shocked of, what he said.

"Why?!" I asked him as they looked at me. "Y/N. We don't wanna leave you alone in the mortal world. We know you lost your parents even you're going to lose your grandmother too" Stolas said as I was shaking my head saying no to them.

"No. This is not your decision to stay here in the mortal world. If you stay here too long.... everyone will see you and hurt you too. I'm not allowing you all to stay here" I said to them. "Y/N! Please, let us stay here with you! Cannot see you be alone again! You already lost your parents and you're going to lose your grandmother soon! So, please let us stay with you!" Vox said to me as I was ready to push them into the portal.

"I'm sorry. I can't allow you all to get hurt so..... This is goodbye then. I will always remember you guys.... Goodbye.... Lucifer.... Alastor.... Vox.... Valentino....... and Stolas" I said as I push them into the portal. "Y/N!!!" They said as the portal closed in front of me. I begin to cry as F/N tries to comfort me.

"It's okay, Y/N. We will always remember them.... Let's go back home" F/N said as we both went to my house. I will always remember them even.... I know Demons have love too. I will miss them.

Nobody's POV:
Everything went back to normal. Y/N always remembers Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas in her head. Meanwhile with Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were upset. They went back to their own business in hell. Alastor was helping Charlie with her hotel still. Vox and Valentino were back at the porn studio. Stolas was back at his home even doing his work too. Lucifer was back at his palace too, he was watching the city as he was still upset. Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas will always remember Y/N even her kindness too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End~