Chapter 5

(Bully name: B/N)

Your's POV:
I was in the middle of my lesson until the bell rang and my next lesson is drama. We are making a show about princess of Anastacia. (If you don't know about it, it's for a movie) Yeah, I know. It's kind of weird but I don't mind doing the show about it. Anyways, when I enter the drama room, I saw my bully, her name is B/N and she is a pain of my neck too.

"Oh, look. It's the freak. She will never become the star of the show" B/N said in a laughing tone as her friends joined in too. "Who cares B/N. You'll end up with bad luck because you're always bullying everyone even a selfish girl too" I said as I went to my seat. I maybe pissed her off now because of, what I say to her. Then our teacher came into the drama room and we begin the lesson.

Nobody's POV:
Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas made it to college/school. They were amazed of college/school even so many students were there too. They make sure, they stay hidden from them so they won't get in big trouble. Alastor used his powers to teleport, where Y/N is, so it be's more easier. When they made it, Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas found Y/N in her lesson. They were wondering, what Y/N's lesson is about until they saw Y/N's teacher get their attention on her.

"Okay, students! I'm going to pick the main singer and the character of Anastacia even, for the show too! Go into line so, it be fair for everyone!" Y/N's teacher said as the students were into line even Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were listening to their singing.

/Time skip/

Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were annoyed of them because they were bad at singing but except for the girl, B/N. They were a little amazed of her but they have a feeling she is a trouble maker. Then they saw Y/N on the stage as they were watching her.

"Okay, Y/N. You're the last one so, I wish you luck. You can begin, Y/N" Y/N's teacher said as the other student were watching her even B/N was smirking evilly at Y/N. B/N thinks, she's going to be the main character of the show but little do they know, Y/N is going to win the main character of the show. Y/N begins to sing as everyone in the classroom were listening.

When Y/N is finish, everyone in the classroom was shocked even B/N until she was in rage because of, Y/N's beautiful voice. B/N leaves the drama room as her friends follows her. Y/N's teacher told her, she's going to be the main character of Anistasia. The other students cheered for Y/N as she was so happy. Meanwhile with Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were amazed of Y/N even they really fall for her too. They didn't expect a beautiful human girl can sing like a beautiful angel.