Chapter Eight

"Rise and shine!" Metal against metal pounded in my ears and my eyes blinked open to him clashing two pots together.

   "Today is definitely your day to shine." He said excitedly.

   I shut my eyes and tried to go to a happy place in my mind where less than twenty-four hours ago, I was shopping with my best friend and eager to see my Grayson.

   And now here I was about to become some sort of sex slave. 

   My mother always told me that I was brave. But I was only brave on certain circumstances. Like when our home was robbed when I was young; I didn't cry. Instead, I soothed my mom.

   Or when we went to Cedar Point and I got over my fear of roller coasters.

   But now was different. Now was a dark cave filled with evil that I never imagined would happen to me.

   Kiersten sighed and looked away. Her advise swirled in my head about never talking back and pretending to be happy. But how could I do that when I was going to be violated.

   I always imagined my first time to be with Grayson. And now those dreams were going down the toilet.

   I had to fight. I had to fight for my parents and for Tracy and my beloved.

   The man let me clean myself up in a small, disgusting bathroom across from where we were locked up.

   I looked around at my environment. The cement floor was dirty and grimy and the windows were boarded up as if this were some apocalypse.

   He gave me a tiny outfit that I was sure I couldn't fit. There was a zipper above the breasts to open it easily it looked like a leather bikini.

   I shivered as I saw another guy with tousled hair and a small stubble. Oh my God. He looked around my age or maybe older.

   Was this what Kiersten had to go through?

   We approached him but all I could think about was covering myself. I was vulnerable.

   "Make sure she gets to where she needs to be. Or you'll have to face me."  The man said to the guy that was now holding my arm.

   He led me out to the back of the warehouse where there was a black truck. "Get in the trunk!" He snapped. "I don't want to."

   This time, he yanked me forward. My arm burned.

   "HELP! HELP ME, I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED. SOMEBODY HELP!"

   But nobody did and he shoved me in the trunk that reeked of gasoline.

-----------