•°•°•°•°•

NOT AN UPDATE

___________________________

Hey readers.

I know this is completely random and out of the blue but I want to tell you and YOU ONLY that I care about YOU. I know it sounds super dumb and all but I really do because I realized that there are many people in the world who don't have someone to care about them. Or love them. They're all alone in the world with no one to share a piece of their heart with.

You can stop reading this note all you want and go on to a story about a kidnapped girl..

Or...

You can take the time out of your day to help your parent with chores or help a friend in need. It is all your choice. Some don't have a choice.

Some people think that they aren't even worth anything and I swear to everything that I love that I care.

So keep reading and either forget this or commit this to memory. It really doesn't matter. I just saw something today that made me open my eyes and notice even the sad and deeper parts of the world that I buried deep inside my brain and my soul.

No matter what hurdles and burdens are thrown your way in your life, you HAVE the ability to knock them down and open and unlock doors. You have the ability to choose right from wrong.

Bye guys

Swipe/scroll/slide to the bottom/top/left/right

**Will update by New Year's**

♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥