Chapter Thirteen

"I wanna do to you what he did to you."

My body was numbing...almost. But my emotions were hyper-sensitive.

The man was pressed down against me, breathing in the scent of my hair and it took all of my power not to hit him or fight back.

I was at the warehouse again but in an entirely different room from Kiersten.

A rape room or something?

My hands were in cold, rusty chains that peeled and scratch at my skin and my legs were duct taped to both legs of the chair I was sitting in.

If I zoned out, I could hear the soft pitter-patter of water. If I zoned out I wished to hear my mother's voice again telling me to wash the dishes and Tracy's squeaky three year old voice asking me to play dolls with her.

"Leave me alone." I flinched as I felt his hot breath blow my hair.

"Was that your first time?"

That guy-Keith-didn't tell him what I did to the man. I'm relieved.

And how was Keith still alive?

I'd thought when those people came for Marlon they'd...they'd hurt Keith too. I hadn't known Keith that much back then but my father knew him.

My father used to always complain about how Keith slacked off at the hardware shop he owned and practically cherished.

"That boy, Keith mixed a wrench with a plier today," he'd say. And then after Marlon died, dad didn't talk much about him. They were brothers.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"Oh man, Andy'd get a kick out of this!" He howled with laughter as I bit my lip.

Andy. Andy. Who is Andy?

"I won't do nothin' to you! C'mon, we're family!" He slapped my back and the blindfold slid down to my nose. I glared at him.

"'Family'?" My voice caught.

"Remember me? Man, I used to take damn care of you. Andy sure loved when I came over to entertain you."

I didn't understand. Who was Andy? And who was he?

"I'm Uncle Bill!"

I shook my head. "This can't be."

The same uncle that I have baby pictures with and shared only five birthdays with. And then he went away and everyone thought he died.

And he was a damn pervert!

"WHY?! HOW COULD YOU-" My breathing quickened and in my head, my toes were curling if they ever could. I started jumping around in the chair, hoping to get this stupid tape off me.

"BITCH. YOU'RE MY DAD'S BROTHER. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"It's all apart of a plan. Honey, it's for money. And Andy is in on it too. Why do you think he changed his name to lame-ass Gerald?"

I fainted.