Chapter Nineteen

24 hours later

"Sienna! Sienna! How does it feel to be back home?" A reporter asked, shoving a microphone into my face. "Awesome," was all I said.

I held the hands of Tracy and Grayson, smiling and relishing freedom again.

But what Bill said still lingered in my mind. My dad was nowhere to be seen. Grayson's dad was all over him telling him how sorry he was for doubting him and Briella.

She was here with me too, grinning at the cameras and reassuring me that all would be fine.

But even though I escaped with the help of my boyfriend and his now famous buddy, Tommy, I couldn't let go what he said.

From what I could tell, the authorities thought I was another teenage girl caught in an unfortunate kidnap situation.

But me? I knew that wasn't true. I knew that someone would catch onto the connection between Bill and I. That we were family. And my mother would surely know once she saw his face in the courtroom or even before a courtroom.

They had Bill in prison right now, awaiting a trial.

I was with my family excluding my horrible father.

It took hours for me and Grayson to finally have alone time.

I sat in his bed, twirling a piece of comforter string in between my fingers.

"I missed you." He said, fingering my hair.

"I missed you more."

"Impossible."

"Thank you."

"For what?" He asked planting a long kiss on my lips. I loves the taste of him, feeling safer than ever even if it was temporary.

"For saving me."

"You don't have to thank me."

"But I want too," I said yawning and closing my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you more." He said into my ear, pulling me to him so we curled and fit; like a puzzle piece.