The Start of it All

It's hot and sandy as hell here.

Allison hates having sand everywhere.

- Han when do we leave?
- When we get the stuff we will.
- You sounded like a drug dealer...
- Oh! Grow up will ya, jeez kid you're killing me.

Allison loves to bother Han. She thinks he sounds like a big baby. They both entered a bar, obviously, she thought , Han starts with the bar all the time. Allison doesn't drink, so she decides to go sit down somewhere but... someone trips in her.

- OoooOooOOoOw jeez! Look where you're going please, small girl walkin' here, she said.
- Oh my godness, I'm so sorry miss...

The boy looks at you and you both melt into it. You snap out of it. Your heart has been broken only a few weeks ago from you're ex boyfriend ( let's call him James ) because he cheated on you. You get up and the boy introduces himself. Luke Skywalker is his name. Handsome, cute and sweet is what you think of him right now. Don't forget his dazzling blue eyes. He asks you for help and you agree. You and Luke go see Han, who looks displeased with your company.

- So, let me guess you want something?
- Yes transport to Alderaan
- It's gonna cost you old man

You zoned out. You do that a lot. You just think about random stuff for no apparent reason. Han asks you something but you don't answer him. He says your name twice and then you turn to him.

- Allison!!!!
- Wut?
- Did you hear what I asked?
- Yea..
- Really? Tell me then? He said with his smirk.
- Fine I didn't listen, you said while fake pouting. Im gonna go to the ship bye bye bro!
- Alright...

You leave to the ship, Han and the passengers aren't far behind. You turn a corner and there he awaits. Precious Gross Disgusting probably not enough words to describe how much of a pig he is Jabba

- Little Solo..
- Piece of shit.
- Why talk to your master like that?
- Your not my master Jabba.
- Yes I will be. Have you got my money?
- Alright Allison, ill take it from here.

Han had come to your rescue. He knows how much you hate that ugly pig worm thing.

- okay

You get on the ship and plug in your earphones and start your music. Slowly drifting away in sweet sleep.

*dream*
Hello?

No answer

Hello??

Still nothing.

You look around. Nothing. You just feel... stressed... so much pressure on you. You see a kid. He's small. You looks at you and says...

Mom?

What?!

Mommy help me..

You see blood dripping from his arm. You run to him but he falls out your arms like a ghost. You see a lady with a little girl. She looks familiar to you. She runs to the child.

My sweet baby boy....

Her voice, you know that voice.

My sweet baby H—.....

* end of dream*

You wake up really quickly. Catching your breath for a sec. Han looks at you worried.

- Allison you okay?
- Yeah...no...i don't know..
- Okay well why don't you come out and play with Chewwie, I think the blue can is gonna get crushed soon.

You laughed.

- Okay I'll be there.

Han leaves and you get up. You stare at your reflexion for a while. Who was that woman? She's so familiar why can't I remember? You get out of your room and meet up with Chewwie. Poor droid, he's gonna blow a socket or two or all after Chewwie's done with him.

- Hello
- Hi, you say to the old man.
- Hey Allison!
- Hey Luke, umm what are you doing?
- Practicing my saber skills.
- Oh fun...

You giggle. Luke chuckles. And Han glares.

- It's some hockie religion thing.
- Jedi right?
- Correct miss, said the old man.
- Im sorry but I didn't get your names.
- I am Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- I am C3-PO and this is R2-D2.
- Nice to meet you all.

Obi-Wan puts his attention back on Luke that's currently trying to use his saver correctly. You thought it was funny a bit but he looked cute. No no no no no Alli snap out of it okay?? You just meet him! Luke gets shot in the arm but he gets up again and tries again. He got it. You gave him a sweet smile with kind eyes. You could swear he blushed a bit when you winked at him. But you didn't think of it too much. You went back to your room to get your earphones and went back to the cockpit. You sat down looking outside thinking of that woman you saw in your dream with the boy. You slowly get lost in thoughts of nothing, drifting in the sound of your music. Hoping you might remember the woman or the boy.
...
....
...
..
- Allison??
...
...
- Ali??
....
...
- Allison Caren Solo WAKE UP NOW!!

You slowly open your eyes.

- What?
- You need to go in the compartment.
- Why??
- We're being pulled in some huge ship.
- Omg ok I'll go.
- Hey!
- Yes?
- I love you sis
- Me too bro

You leave into a compartment. You jump down but you leg is still sleeping so you had a very un-graceful landing.

- You should be more careful.

You look up and see Luke holding you in his arms.
Built. Wow he's strong. He's warmmm.

- Allison?
- Yes?
- You okay?
- Fine I just woke up.
- Haha.

You both laughed a bit until the ships doors opened. You got closer to Luke and you put a finger in his lips so he doesn't speak. You go up a bit and he gave you a small lift. They were gone. You got out and Han said...

- We use these to smuggle stuff not us.
- Well... there's a first time for everything right?
- Yeah Yeah smartypants.
- Mhmm dumbass.
- The name calling ain't gonna get us out of here said Chewwie.
- Shut it fuzz ball.

They both shut up when the door opened again. You look at Han and a lightbulb shone above your heads. You blast the one the left and he blasted the one on the right. Luke got your plan and they both changed. Luke and Han both complained about the smell. I didn't cuz I was a prisoner like Chewwie. The old man ( Kenobi ) brought us this room. Obi-Wan left and Luke whined a bit but stopped when you gave him a small smile. R2 started beeping like crazy, he was saying that she's here. Who? Who's she? The woman from my dream? Wow that sounds weird in my head. Back to reality. You zone out again. You see Luke trying to cuff Chewwie but he didn't like it. You step in and do it for him. You wink and blush a bit. Why am I so flirty with him?? Han explains what Luke has in mind. And Luke steps in.

- I have to cuff you.

You blush a bit.

- Not like that hahaha
- Okay then..

He cuffs you and you both blush like crazy. You both look like a bunch of tomatoes.

- Alright lets do this!
Luke said.

C3-PO and R2 stayed behind and you felt kinda mean so you told them , to reassure them, to hope , if they get unwanted visitors, that they don't have guns. Which they almost 99% do. Han gave you a ' you sirius' look ( Harry Potter joke there sorry;) ) and you smiled.
You walk a bit before getting stopped by guards.

- What are you doing here?

Asked one of the troopers.

- Taking then to cell block AA
- I wasn't notified. I'll check.

Chewwie broke free of his cuffs and threw both the troopers in the air.

- Let's go hurry!!
Luke said.

You get in the cell block.

Hi sweets!!! So this is the first chapter! I'll think it's pretty good not sure but I think it's okay. ;)