Unwanted visitor

It was none other than the James, your ex-boyfriend, the one that toke your heart out and put in a slaughterhouse. Yeah that guy. He looked the same. Handsome but still.

- Hey Allison listen I-

You slapped him so hard you were sure someone else would feel it. Probably that chick he slept with.

- DIDNT I TELL YOU I NEVER WANT TO SEE  YOU AGAIN?! WASNT I CLEAR JAMES HUH YOU CHEATED ON ME ON OUR FREAKING ANNIVERSARY!
- I know and I'm sorry.
- Sorry Huh? I've heard that to many times outta you.
- Allison please I'm here on business.
- Oh yeah right. And what's ur business here?
- News.
- Okay? I don't care.
- You will about this...
- What?
- I stopped seeing her and I want you back.
- Pfff boy you left me.
- I know Allison I just can't live without you...
- What do you mean?
- I ummm...
- There's something bad coming isn't there...?
- I'm... how'd you know?
- I was your girlfriend so I know you.
- I..never should have come here.
- James what is it?
- Nothing I have to leave now.
- James stop!

You grabbed his arm only to reveal the worse. He had black veins all around his body. He was sick. Darkness toke over him and made him weak. James looks at you. You knew by the way he looked at you that he wasn't gonna be around much longer. He looks away from you. Is he in pain? Hurt? He turned his back to you. You don't know why but you felt as if he needed to be taken care of. You slowly get closer to him and wrap your arms around him.

- It's gonna be alright okay?
- I'm dying Alli...
- I know shhh shhh I'm here.
- Alli im so sorry...for everything.
- I know. Does it hurt?
- yeah...
- Do you have any meds?
- Yeah i have to inject some serum to slow it down.
- Need any help?
- umm yeah sure.

You take James into the base and of course you run into Han.

- Oh it's that lil motherf-
- Han don't!
- Alli it's okay I deserve it.
- Yeah you do for hurting my sister!
- I'm sorry.
- Come on James.
- okay...
- Why is he going with y-

James shirt revealed a few marks. Han looks at you in worry. You stay calm tho you know he needs is more than anything. Han gives you the okay sign so you continue you way to your room.

- You can sit here James.
- Okay.
- So where do you need these injections?
- Umm a few ok my back, two close to my neck and one for each arm.
- Okay I'll help you.
- you don't need to Alli seriously.
- Please James. Let me.

He looked at you for a sec. He got lost in your eyes again. He missed those about you. You were always so funny and caring even with your badass personality. He missed you. You take a needle out and ask him where he'd rather start. He says with his back. He removes his shirt, you blush a bit but snap out of it fast enough. He sits back down. You slowly and carefully examine his black veins. Some are darker than others, some look more painful. You get the needle ready, James hates needles, it's the only thing he can't stand.

- Ready?
- no but I have to..
- okay breathe.

He breathes slowly and tries not to think about it. You inject the first three in his back. He cringed every time. Now you were gonna do his neck. It's a little harder tho because you have to inject it inside one. It's hard to find one on your neck. You get the first one ready. He was trembling and pale.

- James calm down.
- I can't Alli...
- Okay breathe in and out.

He was so scared. You take him in your arms and you told him to breath. With his head in your neck you slowly inject the two needles in his neck. He didn't notice and he didn't cringe. Now for the arms. He takes your hand gives it a good but very tight squeeze. You flinched but then you were fine. After doing his injections he felt sleepy. You offered your bed and he fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow.
You stared at him, he has so peaceful and calm. Memories would come running but someone else was running around like a headless chicken. The only thing on your mind was his well-being. Even though you might not have had the best past, at least you can make omens with them. When the door busted open, some more trouble came along with if. I'm in it for a big one now aren't I? Oh yes you are missy!

Hi sweets!
Hope that your all doing well ( I'm fine too hehehe ) hope you liked it❤️
Goodbye sweet dreams:)