1 Year Later

You and Luke have been dating for over a year and as y'all know when people are that crazy about each other there's one thing to do! Get married!! So Luke got you a ring. It wasn't a normal ring, it had a Safire in the middle with 10 diamonds, you liked them simple. He got it specially made just for you. You were babysitting there lil boy Ben ( BEN SOLOOOO WHY KILL YOU PAPA HUH?!? ). He was adorable. He loved the colour red and liked to where a mask ( wink*wink* ). You would play with him and his toys. He somehow always ended up taking over everything! It was kinda boring I mean the same story over and over again. ( Vader *cough cough* ). Ben always went with the Vader like figure and a girl. He called her Wey ( YES ITS REY ). He would kiss her all that I mean he's ONLY 1 and 1 mouth old HOW CAN HE BE SO SMART? HE TALKS!  Luke walks in and sees you two playing. God what would he do without that smile of yours. Or your laugh. Even the times you'd cry during a movie or get pissed off at him while your on your period. He loved it all and he wouldn't want that with anyone else. You were everything. So he signalled you to come over and you did. You out Ben to sleep, he was easy to make fall asleep, you bang him behind the head! Joking I'm kidding! Jeez sense of humour people! You out him down on his bed. Then you got outside to Luke.

- Alli I wanna ask u something!
- Anything Luke.
- Will you...make me food?
- What?
- Umm i mean..
- What food do you want I'm hungry too.

God she's perfect!

- That's not what I wanted to ask.
- Oh then what is it?
- WILL YOU MERRY ME?
- Merry or marry?
- ummmm both?
- UMMMMMMMMMM
- ...
- OF COURSE I WILL!!