The Question

The moment you entered the room you started to cry. Luke had candles set, blue roses ( they ur favs ) his hoodie and his screen. He had your favourite movie ready. He had your chocolates and popcorn with marshmallows ( mxrty_mxfly that parts for ya 😉 ). As you sat down he jumps on you. He snuggled into your arms. His hoodie smelled good, it was black and big man it was comfy. You were so cozy with him. You both cuddled for the whole movie. He kissed you neck a few times, it tickled you which made him do it even more. You recited every line since you loved that movie so much. After it was over Luke asked you if you wanted to watch an other one and you said yes. He picked it that time, it was an action movie about about time travelling. He said they could travel at light speed, like you can. It was really cool, that Marty guy was really cute. Luke got extremely jealous. He wanted to produce he was better than that fictional dude. Let me tell ya...he proved you wrong. Man you were out of breath. He can sure be wild. Like LION WILD or DINOSAUR WILD. He was really good. He was out of breath as well. He really loved you. He never wanted to leave you. Not even to pee. He wanted to be with you 24/7. All the time, everyday and every night. He knew exactly what to do to keep it that way. He knew that this was the big one. He only had to figure out how to ask you. He snuggles into the hoodie. His head on your heart. He heard your heart beat. He loved it. Everything about you. Your eyes, your smile, your laugh, even how you'd play with your bracelets when you were stressed. He was ready to ask you.

- Alli....
- Yes Luke?
- I wanna ask you something...
- Anything!
- Will you ummm
- Yes?
- Will youuuu?
- Will I What?
- Will you be mine officially?
- ummm
- Fuck I'm sorry I-
- OF COURSE LUKE!
- Oh thank god!
- I'm all yours baby.
- Yeah your all mine, he said with a grin.
- Is that so?
- Let me show you.
- Oh ok...

Luke got up and ran into the hallway. He got there and yelled.

- ALLISON CAREN SOLO IS MY GIRL! OKAY MINE NO ONE CAN HAVE HER EXERCISE FOR ME! SHES MINE I DONT SHARE!
- omg Luke get back in here.
- Okok.

He got back in the room and got back in the hoodie.

Hi sweets!
So imma be writing more about this I love this book so much and imma add my own twists and I'll add some other movies or things I like. If y'all want me to write about anything or add anything in my chapters I'd love to hear about em❤️
Bye I love y'all xxx