Oh Men...

You got in the cell block.

- Alright where is this girl? You said.
Luke searches for the cell.

Han , being the dumbass he is, starts trouble.

- What's going on? a voice asked.
- Nothing everything is fine ummm how are you?

You look at Han and say

- Wow really?!? How are you ?( in Han's voice )

Han fake laughs and makes it worse.

- Who is this? We're sending a squad up.
- No no no situation normal negative.
- What's your operating number?

You shoot the machine.

- Boring conversation anyway , Han says.
- LUKE WE HAVE SOME COMPANY COMIN' !

You walk up to him and see a beautiful girl. Princess Leïa. Wow she's really pretty! Boy I look like crap compared to her! You snap out of it.

- Hi Im Leïa!
- Allison Solo.
- Nice to meet you.
- Same.

The doors bust open and stormtroopers start getting in position to fire. Your hands are still cuffed together. Because no one toke them off so your hands were literally stuck together, but you have a great aim so it doesn't bother you as much.
You take your gun and start shooting at the troopers.

- Good job genius! You cut of our espace route!
- Hey he's the brains princess! Unless you'd rather go back in your cell!

She grunts and takes your gun shoots in the wall and a hole was created.

- Lets go someone has to save our butts!

She jumps in. She did have a point.  You jump in too and end up in the dump. Luke shoots at the sealed door but it's blaster proof. WHY IN THE NAME OF ( a person ) WOULD THEY BLASTER PROOF THE GARBAGE SHOOT?!?

- Wow Princess! What a nice smell you've found!
- Well it's better here then up there!

Han grunts and takes his blaster out, shoots at the door and Luke yells at him not to do that because it's blaster proof. The beam flies everywhere and lands close to you so you put your hands in the air to that the beam could take the cuffs off of you. It works but you get a burn in both wrists.

- Allison you okay??
- Fine Luke thanks.
- When we get out of here and we're on the ship I'll bandage you up okay?
- Alright. You told him with a small smile trying to hide your pain.

Suddenly Luke disappears under... water? You're not sure what it is but it doesn't seem too good.

- Luke?!? LUKE?!?

Luke appears and you rush to him. You hold him and he yells ; SHOOT IT SHOOT ANYWHERE MY BLASTERS BUSTED!! Han shoots in the water.

- What happened ? You okay? You hurt?
- Fine Allison, he said.
- Good, you say giving him a sweet smile.

Luke melts in your eyes and looks down to your sweet lips wanting to kiss them more than anything. And you both got closer and... no surprise Luke gets taken under the weird water-but-not-water. We were so close to kiss! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME?!? Focus Allison Focus! Luke pops up again but this time Leïa runs to him. You get a lil jealous but something else bothers you. The walls are closing in on you guys! Everyone got the message when Han made an other comment on the situation and everyone tried to block the walls. Luke tried C3-PO but no answer so, you took the control and said these kind words.

- LISTEN UP YOU PIECE OF CAN YOU BETTER STOP THESE WALLS FROM CRUSHING US OR YOUR GONNA SPEND THE REST OF YOU LIFE LIKE A...

Before you were done talking the walls stopped.