Small steps

Both in space, you keep bugging Luke because you want to know where he's taking you.

- Give it up Solo I'm not saying!
- Luke pleaseeeeeee!
- No.
- Pweaseeeeee!
- Nop.
- Luke come onnnnnn!
- Still no Alli.

You give up. You listen to your music and you lend an earphone to Luke. He gladly takes it. You like old songs. Romantic songs. You think they're so pure and cute. You see it like a movie in your head. Then your song comes on and you start singing.

* Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Find life in a beautiful sea
I just to be happy
You and I
You and I
We're like diamonds in the sky
You're a shooting star i see a vision of beauty
When you hold me I'm alive
We're like diamonds in the sky
After sight of the energy has everything
I saw the light in your eyes
Shine brightt
Tonightttt
You and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the skyyy
* you know the song so I'll stop it here*

- Allison that was beautiful!
- Thanks, you said blushing.
- You're blushing aren't you?
- What? Pfff no I'm not!
- Yes you are
- No I'm not
- Yes you areeee
- Am not
- Are too

R2 messages Luke and tells him to stop because if he doesn't, R2 said he'll crash the ship. Luke loves his ship so he obeys.

~ after their crash landing ~

There's a lot of fog here. And trees and swamp. It's not very appealing. The smell does not help either.

- Luke are we stuck here?
- For now yeah.
- Oh great! Oowe.
- You okay?
- Not really. My leg is killing me!
- Here let me help.

Luke gets down on one knee. Allison Caren Solo snap out of it he's not gonna propose to you! He gently takes your thigh in his hands. He's warmmmmmmmmm. He removes the old bandage and puts a new one on. He seemed to enjoy wrapping you up. He liked taking care of you. His eyes met yours for a second. Both of you melted in their dazzling eyes. Slowly leaning in closer. And closer. And closer. Their lips an inch away. But R2 falls and you rush to help him. Luke was confused and a lil hurt. He wanted a kiss. A kiss from you. Your soft lips against his. It drives him insane. You both get so close and somehow you both get interrupted. He hated that. He could of kissed you by now but no. He's gonna have to be a patient good boy. They bother get ready to eat some food. Luke made you laugh and you made him chuckle. You had a fun lil supper. Until once again, they get interrupted. A small green goblin shows up.

You didn't want get in all that so you just went in ship getting your music with R2. When you got out, Luke and the small green thing became fast friends. The goblin toke them both in his small home. Luke kept bumping his head on the ceiling. But not you because you're small. Green goblin gives you some food. You, Luke and green man sit, talk and eat. For a moment, Luke was talking to...Obi-Wans.... ghost? He spoke as if he was right here. Which was strange because you could feel his presence.

~ lil time skip to before you go to sleep ~

It was late and you were tired. You go to bed and Luke follows. One problem though. One bed, two people.
- Take the bed Alli I'll sleep on the floor.
- No Luke you take it really I'll sleep on the floor.
- I can't let you do that!
- Why?
- What if you get hurt..
- Luke.
- Yes?
- Take the bed.
- No.
- You are such a baby.
- No.
- Can you say anything other than no?
- hmmm No.
- You know what? Fine. We share the bed.
- Yes. yes. yes. yes.
- Okok Luke. Hahaha!

You get into the bed and Like does too. It's pretty small. A few hours passed and you still can't sleep. You're cold. You shiver a bit under the sheets. Luke opens an eye and sees you freezing. He pokes your shoulder. You turn around and he opens his arms to you. You wait a second.

- My arm is getting tired get in here already!

You move closer to him. He pulls you closer to him. He's so warm. I could sleep on him forever. Wow... look at those arms! Oh my goddd! Luke smells your hair and you snuggled into his chest. Too bad he's covered. He held on to you for the whole night. Both so peaceful in such an unusual and weird system. You were like the only two people in the world. And that's all you truly needed. You both breath as one. Hearts beat as one. Both have no control on their emotions. Both have fallen. Not only in deep sleep but in love too.

Hiyaaaaa sweets!!
Okay I wish I had someone to snuggle with cuz I'm lonely asf :(
But I have great friends
I'll update tmr ;) bah bayyyyyyyyyyyyyy