THAT Night

So you had a pretty...how do I say it a very...um...interesting night. You and Luke may or may not have slept together. But let's just say your legs hurt a bit. You did NOT expect Luke to be so wild. Luke was laying next to you holding you in his arms. You forgot about all the bad things that had happened. Even the Jedi code, you must not love. You both broke that rule. You made your own. You may love but discreet around other people. You both kept it to yourselves. Besides it was Ruby and Émeraudes day. The wedding was upon you. And much is to be done.

~ time skip to when you leave ~

- Nooooo don't goooo.
- Luke I have to go.
- Nooo you're staying in bed with me.
- No I'm not I have to go.
- You'll pay for leaving me.
- I'll see you at our...I mean their wedding.
- Fine. Just be prepared for your punishment.
- Ouh Im so scared.
- You should be...

You blush then leave really quickly. And run to get the girls prepared. Getting Ruby ready was easy peasy ( lemon ) squeeze. But Émeraude toke a little longer. She was really stressed out about everything going on. After a few hours of panic, she calmed down and it was ok after that. She couldn't wait to get married to the woman of her dreams. You knew after this was over you'd go back to your Jedi Training with Luke. You wondered, what exactly were you two? Dating? Or just friends with benefits? It was confusing. You decided that you were going to talk to him after the ceremony. So it was time, the ceremony is going to begin. Luke isn't your escort though. You were going Solo ( get it ). So when it began you walked down the aisle. You dress was so beautiful with the silk and the dark blue. It shined and it was the perfect dress for you. Luke's jaw dropped to the ground. He was drooling and everything. His eyes sparked when they meet yours. You continued to walk and he was watching. You thought your dress was the most beautiful but the quickly changed when the girls came out. Their dresses so perfect and the lighting with the flowers, such beauty. Reminds you of Dagobah, the swap of beauty.

~ time skip to after ~

We all got ready for food. You weren't THAT hungry for the moment. So you walked outside. You felt Luke coming but acted like you didn't know. He put his arms around your waist.

- Hey there pretty lady.
- Hi there pretty boy.
- You look great...amazing in your dress.
- Thank you.
- Something on your mind?
- Yes and no.
- Tell me.
- Well i don't know what we are.
- We?
- Yeah Luke are we dating or...?
- Well...umm I didn't want to do this here but..
- It's okay Luke...I understand.
- No Alli wait!
- What?
- Say yes.
- To What?
- Will you be my girlfriend?
- Ummmmm....
- Allison?
- YES OF COURSE YOU DUMB BABY!!
- YESSS YOUR FINALLY MINEEEEE!!
- Okok calm down.
- Make me...
- Okay. Bye.
- Wait What?
- Im hungry.
- Yeah Im coming.

After the great meal, you went back you your room with a drunk Luke.

Hey sweets!
Sorry for updating so late but I'll update some more!