Home Sweet Home

It's been a couple of months since the Darth eta ended. Luke was still hurting but he tried not to let it show to much. You and Han Now knew their secret. They are related. You laughed when he told you because he kissed his sister. Han did the same, brothers and sisters do think alike. Han and Leïa' relationship became the talk of the year. That's all anyone talked about. Now that you had the time, and so did Luke. You asked him to train you into a Jedi. He was happy. He really wanted to teach you. He explained a few rules to you. You zoned out for most of them until he said you have to call him master. You freaked out. Luke is your crush and close friend and you have to call him master?!? Oh hell no! He blushed like crazy after. You admit though, it's weird to call a guy master. You still agreed to the terms. Even if you didn't listen to them. Honestly, you really should've listened. Luke told you he'd take you on some planet to train in peace. You liked the idea of an inhabited planet. You could name it. You were gonna miss Ruby. But Ruby And Émeraude had other plans. Luke brought you to some pretty blue planet. Their was a small ocean and mountains of rocks. It was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as a sunset on Dagobah. Nature truly is priceless beauty. Luke told you that you'd start training the next day so you decided to explore the planet by yourself. Luke didn't like the idea but you were already gone. He can't stop you now. It was mostly water and rocks. A few plants but not that many. You kinda maybe got lost... but it was ok Luke found you.

~ time skip to a few months later ~

You had done A LOT of training. I mean A LOT. You were sore for weeks. Your whole body was in pain. You and Luke had been spending a lot of time together. You had a few moments together. Like one time, you could feel his breath on your neck it drove you crazy. Or when you were meditating and he tackled you from behind. You tried to get out of it but he pinned you to the floor. He leaned down to kiss you and you let him. But that's when things started to go bad. Luke started to ignore you. Even though you were both alone on Bubble ( the name of the planet ;) ), he'd always put you aside. You kept trying to talk to him about it but he'd push you out. You were able to talk to your friends back on the rebel base. Turns out, RUBY AND ÉMERAUDE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!! You were so happy for them. They invited you and asked you to be their maid of honor. You said yesssss you told them you'd be their the next day. You talked to Han , who is always worries about you, and Leïa that is worried about Luke. They're doing we'll. You went back to Luke to tell him the news.

- Hey Luke!
- Alli Im busy.
- Just hold on a sec okay I've got news!
- What?
- So... RUBY IS GETTING MARRIED AND IM MAID OF HONOR!
- You said what?!
- I'm going.
- No you're not, you stay here to train!
- No Luke I miss my friends and their getting married! So I'm going!
- You are staying here!
- How dare you?!?
- HOW DARE I?!? HOW DARE I?? HOW DARE YOU LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR TRAINING!!
- Is that all that matters to you? Me finishing my training?
- Yes.
- Nothing else matters?
- No.
- You know what? IM LEAVING WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
- NO YOUR NOT YOURE STAYING HERE T-

You slammed to door in his face. He banged on the door non stop for hours. The door finally opened but you weren't there. You left out the window. You had already boarded your ship. You were gone. On your way to your friends on rebel base. Luke was furious. He found himself remembering your conversation. He was so obsessive. He realized that he let his and her training in the way of their friendship. Not only did he break her heart but he broke their friendship. He cried. He hated himself for what he had done. Then he had an idea, he left Bubble to go find you.

Hey sweets!
Imma update a little more maybe during spring break.
Bye!