Wrong Place, Wrong Time

This chapter is for my dear friend that is not feeling well so I thought I could make him feel a lil better :) chaotic_tihspid hope you like it buddy ❤️

Oh you are missy!
It was Luke, he had to come in while you were with your ex.

- What the hell are you doing with him?????
- Luke please.
- No you know what? I DONT WANNA HEAR YOURE EXPLANATION IM DONE!
- ....

Luke left really angry, it broke your heart for him to yell at you like that. James woke up after Luke left, he heard everything including you cry after Luke left you like that. James got up of bed and got closer to you. He sat down right by you and opened his arms. Without hesitation you climb in them. At least you could find comfort with someone who hurt you but you can still trust them. It was painful, the fact that the guy left. He didn't even tried to be reasonable. You let yourself sob in the arms of James, you remembered that every time he would feel sad he would always be there to take you in his arms. After a few hours, you started to come back to your senses and stopped crying. James asked you if you were OK and if you wanted to talk about it. You explain to James that Leïa Had told do you that she was pregnant. She asked you to tell Luke, her brother, that she was pregnant. But, you mixed up all the words when you were about to tell him instead of saying that she was pregnant, you told him that you were pregnant. He did not seem happy. He yelled and ran away, he literally abandon you. After a while, you asked James how he was. James was not OK... he had been diagnosed with something that is slowly killing him. And it was only a matter of time before he'd be gone. He felt terrible for what happened to you both. He wanted to make amends with you, but turns out he fell in love with you again. You had no idea what to say, so stayed silent for a sec. You asked him how long he had.

- I have about a day or two..
- OMG..
- I'm so sorry Allison..
- I know James, I am too...
- Don't be.
- We're both sorry.
- Yeah, I guess we are.
- Hahaha.
- Hey! I've got an idea!
- Oh god...
- Trust me on this.
- fine. What is it?
- Close your eyes.
- ummm...
- Just do it.
- Alright..?
- Now dont open your eyes until I say so okay?
- Okay..

You called Han and told him your idea, he LOVED IT. He said that we could use Luke too for the coordinations. Since no one really knew them except for him. Han said he'd take care of James while you talk to Luke. After a LONG walk, you found him. He was with a bunch of other girls. That son of a bitch! Calm down Alli, you're doing this for James. So he can leave happy.

* time skip to after the WHOLE explanation and Luke agreeing because he still loves you and feels like a jerk*

You bring James into the Falcon and Luke drives it. Han hates when anyone drives his ship. You almost had to chain him so he didn't drive it. Besides, Han can be a little ruff from time to time. So after a few hours of drifting in space, you finally arrive to the planet. Can you guess which one? Yeah that's right, Dagobah. After landing, James still had his eyes covered. You walk him up to the top of the clip. You count to 3 and remove the mask from his eyes. After he opened them, he fell down on his knees. The sky was a perfect orange, yellow and pink. The sounds so calming, the presences of live so peaceful, he couldn't believe it. Tears fell from his eyes, he was so happy. He hugged you and whispered in your ear "thank you". You cried as well. He said he wanted to die here, in peace and calmness. You knew that's what he always wanted. To be in peace and calm. He always had a rocky road, and now, it was smooth sailing for him. Before you knew it, James fell down. You ran to him.

- James what happened???
- it my time to go...

You wanted to tell not to go and to stay instead. But even if you'd ask him, he'd still go.

- alright James..
- don't cry okay?
- it's hard not to heheh
- be happy Alli, with the one you truly love.

He looked at Luke.

- you deserve all the best Alli..
- oh James...
- I'll always love you..
- me too James...
- goodbye
- goodbye....

That was it. He was gone. You cried in Luke's arms. He held you tight, you couldn't stop crying. You were really close to him. He was gone. At least you could cry in his arms.

Hi sweets hope u liked it❤️
Byeee