Oh Baby No

Leïa bursts in the room yelling. You and Luke...cover your selves a bit before asking her what was going on. She said she needed to talk to you. You didn't understand why exactly but you were about to. She dragged you into the hallway, into a room, into an other room jessus how many rooms they got here? She stops you.

- Leïa what's going on?
- um well...

She looked really nervous. She was trembling a bit, she stayed quiet for a while but then she opened up.

- I kind have life in me...
- Leïa of cirse you have life in you, you're alive...wait...
- I um...
- OH MY GOD YOURE PREGNANT?!
- yes yes I am.
- omg Im so happy for you!
- Thanks Alli.
- Have you told Han yet?
- no...
- What are you waiting for?
- Truth is I don't know how to tell him.
- okay...
- I was hoping you could help me tell him...since you are his sister and all.
- Um yeah I guess.
- Oh my thank you.
- Pleasure, now I'm gonna go back to that cozy man.
- Alli...
- Hahahaha.

You left Leïa to go find Luke. You were gonna tell him as soon as you saw him but their was one thing in the way. When you got their, the room was still dark and it was cold. You open a few lights only to see your weakness. It. Was. Luke. Sleeping. Shirtless. You thought he looked adorable. He opens his eyes slightly just to see your face. He shuts them after that. You poke his cheek. Nothing. You poke it again. Still nothing. You take it to the next level. You give him a Wet Willy. Now he wakes up super fast and tackles you in the bed ( not like that u r dirty minded ).

- sleepy.
- Luke no.
- 5 more...
- 5 more what?
- 5 more hours..
- Luke we have to go I've got news!
- Too early.

Luke was on you. His head on your chest, you didn't want to move. You yawned and agreed. You both fell asleep slowly drifting away in each other's arms. They woke again 5 min later. They got up and got dressed, well one of you got dressed the other just sat down.

- Come on Alli!
- Nooooooo.
- Lets go!
- Nah u go I'll stay. I'll keep watch.
- Keep watch of what?
- The bed!
- No come on!

Luke pulled you out of the room. You didn't care you were in your pys, you care that their was LUKES NAME ON IT! You wore his clothes. Girls looked at you funny. It's weird. I mean you are captain of the blue squadron and you were spending A LOT of time with Luke. They were all jealous. Glares shot out of everywhere. If looks could shoot, you'd be dead. You also really wanted to tell Luke about Leïa and her baby. You prepared a way to tell him, but it didn't go as planned.

- Hey um Luke?
- Yeah?
- I gotta tell you something...
- Okay whats up?
- I um...
- What?

This went on for 10 minutes. Luke lost it.

- WILL YOU JUST SAY IT FOR PETES SAKE!
- IM PREGNANT!!!!
- You're...WHAT?

Oh I fucked up really bad, really really really bad. Oh I don't know how I'm gonna get out of this one...You did the only thing. The one thing not to do but you did it anyway. You. Ran. Away. Luke was chasing you, he couldn't believe it! He couldn't be a father, as you were out of his sight he sat back against a wall and thought to himself. Would i be that bad of a father? No! This is Allison we're talking about here! I LOVE HER AND IF SHES HAVING OUR BABY THEN I WANT TO BE THERE! I've got to find her. He got up and searched everywhere. You were outside the base just standing there, a figure came closer to you. The face, you knew that face. You remembered who it is and you never thought you'd see them again. It was...

Hey sweets!
I know I know an other cliffhanger I'm sorry ( not so much ) but yeah school is a pain in the butt and I'm sorry I didn't update sooner.
Love you byeee!