Mixed Emotions, Clear Image

No more pieces. No more pain. Alli you have to stop. Pull yourself together.

You knew that you started to have feelings for Luke. Out of fear, you push them deep deep down so you don't get hurt again. James ( ur ex ) really hurt you. You dated for 8 months and one day, you got to his house and a girl was with him. They were kissing each other on the sofa. It was your anniversary , the day you both met for the first time. James jumped up when he saw you standing there. You had no words, nothing to say to him so you did the one thing to do in that situation.... you ran so fast you thought your legs would break. In the end, only your heart broke that day. Worst day ever. General Leïa calls all the Squadrons to talk battle plan. After all those details were worked out. You hurry back to your ship, not wanting to see Luke. You wanted to talk to him but not now. There was too much on your mind. You spot Luke close by. You quickly get in and fly off lighting fast. You and you team are in position and ready to win this!

~ time skip to the end of the battle ~

Only your team and Lukes were there. The rest of them had to leave because their either dead, followed or something else. You were more focused on finishing this then the other people. You knew that once you get in the ship, your life is on the frontline of the battlefield. You're doing this so that people can live out of fear and be free. You give yourself a small smile and go in with Luke. You're protecting him from being shot. Luke is so close to destroying the Death Star sooooo closeee. Then Darth Vader aka Party Pooper decides to step in and take matters in his own hands. Han came back with the Falcon and shot those bastards out of space. Luke gets a clear shot and the Death Star explodes in millions of pieces. One of the pieces flew on your ship and you had a malfunctioning break. You quickly try to go down but your going so fast. It's getting warmer in the ship, really hot. You hear Luke trying to warn you and slow down. Your radio is busted no one can communicate with you and you can't get a signal out! Faster and faster your ship is about to crash.
CRASHSHHSHSHHSHSHSH ( kid part of me )

You see smoke, fire, wires and your helmet off your head. Luckily, you crashed not too far from the base. With your previous injuries ( burn and leg ) you had trouble getting up. You crawl on the snow. Even tho it was burning in the ship, you felt as if you whole body was still burning. You start to drift away. You eyes become heavy and your breathing slows down. Only thing in sight is snow, snow and guess what? More snow. You hear the ice cold winds blowing into your ear. Then screams. What is going on? You fainted in the ice cold snow. Drifting away in pitch black. While you were unconscious, a figure took you in his arms and into his ship.

~ time skip to the base ~

*  dream sequence *
Mommy?!?
...
Mom?!?
A woman approches the boy.

Sweet little boy, my baby.

My little Han, who's there?

A hooded man entered.

I see Miss Solo, you have forgotten our deal? Give me the girl and all and everyone will be safe.

I'll never give up my daughter!

As you wish...

Screams. Blood. Pain. Torture.
The woman fell down to the floor and the figure approached you.

You see little girl, this is your fault. Join me, let me train you young Solo.

Allison don't!!!! Yelled young Han.

No! I stay with good, always! you said.

So be it...

Pain. Electricity. Screams all over again.