Bye...

So recently, life had been a pain in the ass and some ppl that mean a lot to me have gone to shit... SO..... I'm gonna write more often and I'll write more positive things so they can feel better. Y'all know who you are and I love you❤️ hope y'all will talk to me soon.

After a few days, the pain had stopped. You felt a lil better but you still felt meh. So...you spent more time with Ruby and her wife Émeraude. They made this game... you say a few words to describe a person they know. This is how it went...

- Shit head, asshole, ghost, red eyes!
- Ummmmmmmmmmmm.....
- Oh oh OH I KNOW ITS THE SITH LORD!
- Correct!
- Okay okay my turn.
- Thief...
- Han.
- How did you know?
- It's what people say often about him.
- Oh okay miss i-know-my-brother-to-well, your turn.
- Party pooper, pretend bad guy cosplay and... IM AM YOUR FATHER!!
- ....
-....
- COME ONNNNNNNN!!
- DARK VADER!
- No it's DARTH VADER.
-Pretty sure it's Dark.
-Nope it's Darth.
-...
-.....
- Alright then....
- Okay I'll go...
- Goblin, green and old.
- Yoda!!
-Yepppp!
-Fat ugly worm and fatass pig!
- JABBAAAAA DA FUCK I MEAN HUT!
- Yeahhhhhhhh!

This went on for a while after you all stopped to get food. Yes food, it's very important! So after the snack/lunch/diner/breakfast times 2... y'all decided to do a sleepover. It was you, Ruby, Émeraude and Leïa.

*time skip to the drama*

So... truth or dare is fun when you make the dares and the truths but when it's not...MAN IS SUCKS! You were dared to....
.......
......
......
KISS LUKE IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!!!!
You haven't talked to him in a while. And you knew if you didn't do it, they'd force you to. You decided to be the big girl and to just do it ( yes like the Nike ref thank you I know ). You walked up in the hall with the girls following you, you found Luke. And like before, he was surrounded by girls. He seemed uncomfortable, but he hurt you and you didn't care anymore, or so you thought you didn't. You walked up to him, grabbed his face and kissed him. And to your surprise, he kissed you back. He really didn't seem to want to let go. But you pulled away. He looked sad. So. You. Kissed. Him. Again. And this time the girls ( that were watching like pervs ) jumped on him and kissed him too. You decided it was a good time to run before those piranha attack you. You ran back to the room and threw yourself in the bed. The girls came in laughing at you. They thought it was cute. You zoned out for a sec, all your feelings for Luke came back. Then you realize, YOU HAVE TO FINISH YOUR TRAINING! But you have to finish it with Luke. BUT YOUD BE A JEDI! But you'd still have to be with Luke. BUT YOUD HAVE A SABER. But Luke would still be there. SCREW IT YOUR GONNA BE A JEDI! After hours and hours and I mean HOURS of talking and eating, you finally fall asleep on the floor. You woke up at 3 am cuz you couldn't sleep anymore. Then you realized...you all went to bed at 2:58... so you slept 2 min. Great. Surprisingly, the girls were all snoring. Leïa still hadn't told Han that she was pg ( not parental guidance or some shit it's means pregnant 🤰🏼, you know baby mama ) so you wanted to get if off your chest. For some reason you felt as if it was wrong to do so...so you got up and walked around the halls. You bumped into Luke. It was awkward a bit, he still thought you were pg. You couldn't take it anymore so you were gonna tell him. But before you could say anything, he stopped you and you were surprised by what he was about to say...

Lil cliffhanger here I know y'all don't like it but I keep y'all hooked ;) hope y'all liked it guys I love y'all imma update again soon ❤️
Bye sweets!