Love Birds

It was morning and you and Luke slept together. ( not like that you weirdos ) They slept NEXT to each other. Luke was to lazy to go back to his room. He stayed with you and you didn't mind.

- Morning.
- Morning.
- How'd you sleep?
- Good. You?
- Good.

Man this is awkward...Even if Luke heard it didn't bother you because it was true. He let his guard down completely. He felt this way with you. Nothing would change the way you see him, or so you thought. Luke left your room in a hurry. It hurt you a little bit but it's okay. He was probably busy. So decided to go see your bestie Ruby. She was eating breakfast and she offered you to join. You accept and start talking.

- So Ruby...
- Yeah?
- You were telling me about some girl...
- Oh yeah my girlfriend Émeraude.
- Awww tell me moreee.
- Okokok where do you want me to start?
- The beginning!
- Ok so... I was on a mission on the planet Oz ( like wizard of Oz ) and I was suppose to save this princess called Émeraude. I got to the castle and I saw her. She was so beautiful, the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She has short blond hair with grey eyes. She's ignored by most royals in her family. I took her out of her  castle for a walk and then I fell for her. God she's just so perfect. This went on for a week or two then she kissed me. She told me that she had feeling for me. Then one night, she came to my room and she was crying. She told me that she was tired of being mistreated and miss understood. She told me she wanted to runaway with me. So I told her that I knew somewhere where she could be safe. I told her I'd take her here in the base. She loves it and we ran away together. The end.
- wow... I'm in tears man.
- I know right??
- it's the cutest thing I've ever heard!

I hugged her then went back to my ship. God you missed it so much! You haven't seen your ship in months and now there she was. She needed a paint job so you gave her one. Darker blues, black and silver. That ship looked good. You were so proud of your job. Then, a pair of arms covered your eyes.

- Guess who?
- Some crazy ass bitch trying to kill me?
- Didn't expect that.
- It's me there's nothing TO expect.
- True.
- How u doing Luke?
- Good. I umm missedyoualittlebit.
- Huh?
- Imissedyoualittlebit.
- What???
- I said I missed you a little bit!!!
- I know. I just wanted to hear you yell it out.
- You're a pain in the ass you know that?
- Yep.

He walked away blowing you a kiss goodbye.

I know it's short but I think I make them too longgg so from time to time I'll make shorter chapters.

Bye sweets!

Luke X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें