Chapter 14

Rachels POV

So after we left the cabin we headed out to the small town to have some lunch and maybe do some little retail damage. So far this summer has been great and it sucks we only have a few weeks being here but I can't wait to see my dads and go back to school to see the others.

We were finally in town and we went to this cute cafe to have lunch we took our seats and waited for a waiter to come take our orders.

"Did you guys find it weird that Sam asked us what we were up to today?" Quinn pointed out

"Now that you bring that up yeah it was weird and how the guys woke up early today too that was weird" I said

"I know Puck never wakes up early" Quinn said

"Something up" Santana said

"Blaine looked fine when he came to our room" Kurt said

"Let's just forget it and enjoy our lunch" I said with a smile

The waiter came and took our orders and while we waited for our food to come we were just talking about junior year and what are we going to do these last weeks we have being here. Our food came and we just ate paid the bill and went shopping.

"Look ladies this store had some cute clothes" Kurt pointed to the store

"Let's go check it out" Santana said

So we walked into the store and saw some beautiful clothes and shoes. We were trying on clothes like crazy. I end up getting two dresses some skirts a few shirts and some new heels, flats, and sandals. Quinn got some dresses,skirts, and shirts with some heels. Santana got some shirts,jeans, and dresses with some heels and pair of flats. Kurt just got some jeans and a couple of shirts. We walked out of the store and decide to get some ice cream and go back home.

When we got home it was quiet too quiet actually the guys weren't home I'm guessing they went out or something.

"The guys aren't here"I said

"Let's just put our stuff upstairs and see what we can do" Quinn said

So I went upstairs to put my stuff away and when I go inside my room something catches my eyes it's my pink high and low maxi dress laid out on my bed and it has a note.

"Rachel, The guys and I have a surprise for you girls and Kurt so I laid out this dress for you to wear cause I love seeing you wear this when you guys are done the direction to where we are is in the kitchen counter - Finn ❤️"

I wonder what the surprise is. So I went to see if Santana and Quinn got the same thing and they did.

"This is weird you guys Puck never lays out my outfits and I'm surprise he picked out a good one" Quinn said

"Finn did the same thing with me" I said

"Okay this is weird let's just get ready and see what the surprise is" Santana said

I went back to my room took a shower brushed my teeth and I put on the dress Finn laid out for me I paired it with my white sandals. I didn't do anything to my hair I just let it be and I just put on mascara and pink lipgloss. I went downstairs and saw Quinn and Kurt ready.

"Do you guys know where we're going?" I asked

"No we'll just see where they are"Quinn said

Santana came downstairs and we left the cabin.

Finns POV

So we decide that we were just going to met them by the beach instead so by the time they get home they could get ready and not ask us questions where we were going to take them.