Chapter 13

Chapter 13

 I ducked out of reach when I felt two shivers rush past my face, then I was being dragged out of reach into the shade of the car. I looked up to see Felix's deep purple eyes staring down into mine. His hair was swept to one side of his face, his handsome features all showing!! Whoa what just happened?

"Get off me you freak!" I screeched! Moving away from his reach.

"I just saved you! You should be thanking me! Not pushing me away!" His voice sounded soft and reassuring. But he was gaining on me and trying to get closer. He was using, the whole saving thing as an excuse to get closer to me. But that wasn't going to happen.

"Get away! Don't come any closer!" I was yelling, at the top of my voice. But he kept coming. Before I knew what I was doing I was pushing him away from me. He wasn't moving but.

"Katie..." He sounded upset.

"No Felix, listen to me! I don't feel the same way about you as you feel for me!" I shouted this one looking over towards Dan who stood nodding his disagreement.

"Katie, I know you feel the same way about me as I do you because I can read your mind!" he was looking down at the ground now, "It hurts me so much when I can't be with you, I don’t want to lose you!"

This wasn't going to well, I needed back up, "You know what those tears had nothing to do with me! They were all for you and let me guess they obviously didn't wash away the pain."

He glanced up and stared into my eyes, "Katie, I really don't want to lose you!" I saw a tear forming in his eyes.

"Why do you even care? I'm a helpless teenage girl that he," pointing to Dan, "Happened to kidnap!"

"I do care," more tears were forming.

"You know what if you cared so much, "Why don't you give me the one thing I want the most? Freedom?" I yelled looking into his eyes. He just stood there silent. With that I took off into the bush, planning not to come back and hoping that they wouldn't come after me.   

P.O.V Felix  

I glance over towards Dan who's looking in the direction of where she scattered.

"You have really gotten to her this time mate." He looked at me with a sorry looking frown that was gone in seconds.

"Well what can I say, I guess I have little outburst's. She drives me crazy." I really did like her and it really hurts when she says to leave her.

"Thanks," Dan just said Thanks??? I look over at him in a quizzed look.

"For what?" I ask.

He looks up with a grin on his face, "For saving her before, I wasn't ready." Oh, well I was I couldn't take my eye off her the whole time. Ha, love always has its advantages.

I walk over to the car and take a seat on the bonnet.

"Shouldn't we go after her?" I look up to Dan who has an evil smirk gaining on his face.

"No, we should let her run free for a while and let her think we let her go and then we will surprise her!" He chuckled under his breath.

"What if we lose her?" I questioned him.

"Cross your fingers!" He said as he started walking towards the car seat.