Chapter 9

"You have a meeting with the Music Producers in New York City tomorrow and another interview with

"You have a meeting with the Music Producers in New York City tomorrow and another interview with..."

Keefe was already half asleep as Ro was telling him his schedule for the day. He didn't feel like working today, and he definitely was not in the mood for more meetings.

"Hey sleepyhead! Wake up!" Ro yelled in his face.

"Ugh Ro. I'm not feeling it today can we just stay inside?"

"Today is not your day hunkyhair. You have a date with that clingy girlfriend of yours."

Keefe mentally face palmed. He was already exhausted, and now Kaitlyn wanted to see him. This day could not get any worse.

"I better go see what she wants. When is it?"

"Uh right now? She is in the living room."

"Wait what?! I look like a mess, Ro why did you let her in!"

"Why would I do that? She let herself in. That girl has a bigger ego than you. And that is saying something."

He walked towards the door and cautiously opened it. He peeked in and saw Kaitlyn sitting on the couch, eyes glued to her phone screen.

He slowly closed it again and gave Ro a look.

He lowered his voice, "Why is she here now?"

"She said she needed you Keefe. So go talk to her." Ro nudged Keefe towards the door.

Keefe sighed, ran his fingers through his hair and walked out the door.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

"You are what-?"

"Do I need to say it again Keefiepoo? I. Am. Breaking. Up. With. You." Kaitlyn got up and gave me an air kiss and waved goodbye.

"Byee hon! I have a date with my new boyfriend now." She turned and sashayed out of the house.

Ro came out from the shadows she was hiding in, "Well that made my day!"

Keefe didn't know what to say. Or feel. He honestly thought he would be the first one to break up with her.

"Keefe you do realize you are free now right?"

"Yeah, I'm getting used to that feeling"

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

Ro smirked, "I totally can. I knew you liked her from the start."

"For the last time, I don't like her! She's just a...friend", Keefe sighed.

"Mhm, and this is after she pretended you didn't exist the other day."

"It's complicated, okay!"

Ro rolled her eyes as i hopped out of the car. He took in a deep breath and let it out. You got this Keefe, you got this.

So he walked up the steps of the house and knocked on the door.

"Mom I'll get it! I wonder who it is now?"

A teenage girl around my age opened the door. Her long brown hair went to her mid-waist and her hazel eyes widened at me. A high pitched squeal nearly broke my eardrums.

"Omg Omg!! KEEFE SENCEN IS AT MY HOUSE OMIGOSH! JADE COME DOWN QUICK!" The girl ran back into the house squealing.

I winced. This girl has a very loud voice.

"Aria what is all this ruckus for?" Sophie said, confused.

She looked at me and froze.

"I-I...um hi?" She stuttered.

"Hey Foster...can I talk to you outside?" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Um sure."

She closed the door behind her, and we both walked down the steps onto her driveway.

"Did you finally decide to tell me who you really are?" She deadpanned.

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting about that. Why do you screw things up Keefe?

"I-I didn't mean to hurt you Foster. I just didn't want you to know that detail about me yet."

She raised an eyebrow, "So is that all you came here for?"

"Actually I was going to make it up to you.", She looked suprised, "I wanted to take you around New York, you know as friends. That's if you want to." I added quickly.

A faint smile appeared on her face. "That would be nice. I'll go, but I get to show you around."

I smirked, "And why is that Foster?"

"Because I live here, and you are only here for a couple of weeks. It's only fair that you get to experience New York the right way."

"You win Foster. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 12." I winked.

She blushed, "Okay I'll see you later Keefe!"

"It's a date Foster!" I said, walking towards the limo.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

AN: This was not a very long one and I'm sorry ! *hides* But I liked it so I hoped you did too. There will be other POVs coming in future chapters that I've planned out [ fitzy is one of them ;) ] so i can't wait to write those ! if i talk any longer i promise you i will spoil something so i will leave you guys at this lmao.

Also i made the banners up top for every chapter. do you guys like them? I'm actually proud of them !

ok now i'm leaving i swear.