4 K Special ! Keefe's POV !

𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 :

** 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11 ! 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘶𝘱. 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 <3 **

 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 <3 **

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Keefe knew he screwed up. But he didn't know he was capable of a mess like this.

He watched her walk away.

He let her go.

The only one who really understood him.

Maybe even the one he loved.

He shook the last thought away. Keefe knew that if he ever had a chance with her before, those chances were burned now.

The drive home wasn't ideal either. If it wasn't for the coffee Sophie bought them, he would have fallen asleep while driving.

Ugh, why can't I stop thinking about her?

⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎

"What did you do this time, Keefe?" Ro questioned him, as she watched him sulking in his bedroom.

"Nothing that would pertain you." Keefe deadpanned.

"So you're sulky, and feisty today. Oh goody."

Keefe rolled his eyes and sunk back into his bed, attempting to hide in his sheets.

"This has something to do with Blondie, right?" Ro asked.

"Can you stop asking Ro."

"Can't stop, won't stop. Keefiepoo." Ro mocked.

"Ugh, Ro really?"

"Yes really, now spill the tea to your best buddy Ro Ro." Ro demanded.

"Fine, Sophie is mad at me, and I was a total idiot today. You happy now?" Keefe spat.

There was a moment of awkward silence, before Ro broke it.

"Yes, very."

"Ro! That was your cue to give me relationship advice." Keefe whined.

Ro rolled her eyes. "Ok first, you were never in a relationship with her," She noted, "And second, maybe you should just approach this the old fashioned way, by apologizing."

"You don't understand Ro, she hates me now." Keefe argued.

"No, you don't understand that nobody could hate you, definitely not blondie." Ro countered.

Keefe sighed. "And what makes you believe that?"

"I don't need to give reasons. I just know I'm right."

"That doesn't make me feel any better Ro." Keefe said, sighing.

Ro glanced at Keefe. "Look, just go talk to her. It doesn't have to be today, just talk to her. Maybe then, she'll be ready to forgive you."

Keefe shook his head. "No, it's not that I think she isn't ready, I just think I'm not ready."

⁂︎⁂︎⁂︎

Keefe was already regretting going out again, but he really didn't have a choice. Ro made him get out of the house to "relax his mind".

But in reality, this was the last thing he wanted to do.

Not wanting to go too far, Keefe decided to go to the smoothie shop, near his rental home.

He made sure that he wore a hoodie, so nobody would recognize him. The last thing he wanted was any cameramen, or crazed fangirls following him around. Especially after what happened.

Walking into the shop, he made sure to keep his head down low, to avoid making eye contact with too many people. He decided to sit near the front corner, since he didn't have an appetite for anything at the moment.

He sat there on his phone, perfectly content of where he was, until he saw who came into the shop.

And it was just his luck.

Sophie!

With Fitz?

What is going on?

︎⁂︎⁂︎

AN:

hey y'all! sorry, that was shorter than expect, and for leaving u at that mini cliffhanger. technically, i updated seven minutes before midnight , sooo it's still before friday lol. anyways, hope u all liked the chapter, and don't forget to vote && comment!

ps: if u want a special pov, just ask me in the comments! we hit 5k , so i need ideas! ty everyone, ilyy!! ♡︎