Chapter 14

𝙷𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝙷𝚎𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚣 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎  ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

𝙾𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚡𝚍

Sophie was already having a bad day.

She had woken up late for school that morning, and conveniently on the same morning Aria and Jade thought it was cute to post a picture of Sophie's bed head on Instagram.

It was a great day so far for her.

Once Sophie got to school, she prayed no drama would happen. But she already knew there was no way that nobody saw her with Keefe Sencen. She knew she was screwed from the beginning.

She gathered her thing for first period at her locker before heading to class. Right on cue, somebody blocked Sophie from walking away.

And it was just her luck.

Stina.

"Hold your horses, Freak. You can't go to class without knowing to back off from my man." Stina sneered.

Sophie narrowed her eyes. "What are you even talking about?"

"Don't act all innocent, you know exactly what you did on Saturday." Stina spat.

"No, actually I don't. Maybe you could act a little normal today and tell me why you're stopping me from going to Math." Sophie shot back.

Stina huffed. "I saw you with Keefe! You were holding hands! I saw it all!"

Sophie sighed in annoyance. "Look that meant nothing then, and it still means nothing now. Honestly speaking, I don't even think I know him."

"Liar, I was literally standing right there. I don't know if you noticed while you were staring into my future boyfriend's eyes all lovey dovey, but I was there with the other girls watching all of it!"

"Ok, so what?! I can be with whoever I want to be, when I want to. You cannot dictate that, ever."

"Excuse you? Let me tell you one thing, freak. I am the one who calls the rules at this high school, and if I want a guy, I get the guy. No matter what." Stina spat, angrily.