Chapter 15

Keefe was still confused about what had happened

Sophie with Fitz?

When did that happen?

He also knew he shouldn't have shut down Fitz like that.

Why is this so complicated?

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

//Flashback//

Sophie rushed out the door, and everyone looked at her confused.

Well everyone but Keefe.

He knew what he did, and why she ran. He knew he was sorry. He knew he screwed up.

But he also knew that he was a coward.

An awkward silence followed afterwards between the three teens, until Biana spoke.

"What just happened?" She questioned.

Fitz remained staring at the door, from where Sophie left the shop. He seemed to be thinking about something, Keefe wished he knew about what.

Biana waved her hands, attempting to get the boy's attention. "Hello? My friend just walked out on us, for a reason I don't know of, and you both just stand there?" She raised an eyebrow.

Fitz finally spoke up. "I'll go talk to her."

Biana looked like she was about to reject that idea, before Keefe said, "No, I will."

"Uhm, how about neither of you? I don't think she is ready for anyone to talk to her right now. Let's give her some space." Biana noted.

Fitz ignored Biana, and gave Keefe a confused look. "How do you know Sophie so well that you can talk to her?"

"Why should you care?" Keefe retorted.

"Just answer the question." Fitz pressured.

"I just know her, ok? Not much to it." Keefe rolled his eyes.

Biana broke in before Fitz could say anything more. "How about we just call it a day and leave. We are already kind of on the edge, and attracting a lot of attention from all the arguing." She said, lowering her voice at the latter part, her eyes looking toward the people staring behind them.

Keefe and Fitz shared one last annoyed look, before agreeing with Biana.

They all went separate ways after that. Biana claimed that she had 'places to be and people to see', and left the boys in the dust. Fitz quickly walked home, ignoring Keefe.