Prologue

The woman who keeps appearing in her dreams was one of the Greek Goddesses. She was guiding her to face her destiny.

The History keep repeating itself. All the Gods and Goddesses pass their spirit and power by generation and generation. The girl who possessed the power and spirit of Persephone needs to do her task.

And what if one day, destiny would change because of Hades? The girl needs to tame the man who possessed the spirit of Hades.

Is she brave enough to face him? Is she going to survive in this mission? Or its just another failure?

~~••~~

Olympians giving their half power to the mortals. In order to become a Mythian and make that power permanent, they need to do their task.

And Eisha who got the power of Persephone has a task to tame Hadrian, the Hades second half. How will she tame the ruthless and cold-hearted Hades?

----

DISCLAIMER:This is a work fiction. Names, characters, businesses, place, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination or use in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains strong languages that can affect children's mind speaking.

Warning: Some of the characters are flawed and it was purposely written. It was part of the plot. You may read the character development in the next following chapters.

Social Medias:
Twitter: yeshrheyy
Facebook: Yeshrheyy
Tiktok: yeshrheyy__
Instagram: yeshrheyy

Thank you! ❤