Smile

3rd Person POV

Beam woke up with a heavy head ache and found that he was sleeping comfortably on a soft bed. He looked around and it wasn't his bed, neither his room. He lifted the duvet only to check if he is still wearing the same clothes from last night. And yes... The clothes were still there. It weren't change.

He searched for his watch to check the time. It was 10:30.

He got up from the bed and saw a chit with some message on it. He reached to it and read the note.

"You're the "first face" in my life that made me smile after I woke up today. "First one" that I didn't want to hurt, or can't see getting hurt."

Beam remembered the last night when he cried his heart out for being used as alternative, option and everything else but someone's first one.

This chit saying first one, made him happy. Not even the girls whose virginity he took made him that much happy. But this small chit did.

Who should it be? A girl? But how could a girl manage to take me in the room? How could she... Oh !!! I might have said that stupid things to her. He thought.

He turned his face to the bathroom door but there was no sign of any person inside it.

Oh the reception. I could get her name from there. He thought.

He took his wallet, watch, belt, car keys and mobile that was nicely kept on the night stand. Beam's heart fluttered a bit. Whoever it is... Is a nice person.

He took all his things and went to the receptionist to pay his bills. He was still having the hangover but it was bearable after half an hour of waking up.

He reached to the receptionist and asked her the bill.

"Your bills are already paid, Sir." She informed.

"Who was it?" Beam asked.

"He said he is your friend." She told.

'My friend?'

"Can you tell his name?" He inquired.

"I don't know Sir."

"What's the name of the person who booked this room? Can you check it in your data?" Beam requested.

"Wait." She paused and after some time she informed him. "Yes. Beam. His name is Beam. He booked the room in name of Beam Baramee."

Beam chuckled. This person is surely smart.

"Can I see the footage of CCTV ?" He asked with some hoops to see the person  who helped him.

"Sorry Sir." She apologized with a smile.

Beam shook his head. "When did he go?"

"A couple of hours before he left the hotel with his luggage."

"Luggage?"

"Yeah."

Must be some tourist. But she said that he told her that he is my friend?

No questions were helping him to get his answer. The person surely wanted to hide his identity.

With these thoughts he left the hotel. When he got out of the hotel he remembered this was the same hotel which had all its room occupied but... How??? Something clicked in his mind. He ran to the hotel lobby and stood in front of the receptionist again.

"Umm... I'm sorry to disturb you but... Can you please check who had booked the room before me? "

"Yeah sure.... Unnn... Yeah. It was booked by an old couple. But they left and your friend Beam booked the room.

Beam didn't want to tell her that this room was booked under his name. He just nodded, mumbled thanks and went to parking.

He remembered his car was out of gas. He walked towards his baby and stood besides it. He opened the car and was shocked to see that his car was clean and there were no cans that he threw on the passenger seat yesterday.

He saw a message note again on the dashboard.

"Your car's tank is full. Drive safely."

Beam couldn't believe what happened. He drove to his dorm with the mysterious things happening to his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next thing he did was retelling the story to Phana and Kit. They both were concerned to know about Beam. Kit was about to shout at Beam but Phana asked him to listen to Beam first.

"So, you have some secret admirer?" Kit teased Beam after listening to everything.

"Shut up!" Beam said but his cheeks blushed.

And the teasing continued till the trio had too separate after the dinner. Beam looked happy today. Like the real him. Phana and Kit were more than happy to see this Beam again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beam got a message late night from an unknown number.

"Always keep smiling like you did today. Tears doesn't suit your beautiful face."

He doubted that this is the same person but... who could it be? He tried to check the number but it was a private number. So Beam decided to chat with the person.

Who are you?

Your admirer.

Why are you doing such things for me?

I don't like seeing you unhappy.

Just tell me who you are?

Beam's message was read but the reply didn't come till he closed his eyes and went to his Dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Beam wanted to eat his favourite chocolate with almonds in the class but there were no chocolates in the convenient store near his faculty.

He went near his car and was shocked to see a paper bag on his car. He took it and opened it. He was surprised to see his favourite chocolate. A wide smile spread on his face. And he got a notification of message on his phone.

"You look beautiful when you smile like that.

- Your Admirer"

Beam blushed. He saw in the parking but found none. He took out his phone and messaged on the known unknown number...

Are you stalking me?

Nope. I just happened to be there when you found out that your favourite chocolate was out of stock.

Where did you get that?

Maybe just a coincidence that I had these chocolates with me.

Who are you? And why are you doing this?

And like last night this message was read but went unanswered ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So... My readers, you know who it is, don't you?

But Beam will take his time. Let him find the one.

There's no love yet... Love will happen in mean time.