Beam's Confession

(A/N : Its not like what you may be expecting... Read the chapter to know more ;) wink wink )

Beam's POV 

"Do you hear yourself??" Kit shouted. 

"Just tell me if he forced you to be his boyfriend. I'll turn his life upside down. You know I was willing to break his bones after I knew he was aiming for Yo." Said Phana.

"Stop, stop Stop. Will you just stop asking and bombarding me with questions??

Just for one time, can't you be happy because I'm happy. Why would it always be me to be happy for you? This stupid Pha wasn't accepting that he was gay and liked Wayo. I was the one who helped him to be happy with his Yo. And about breaking Forth's bones, did he even spare a glance at Wayo after you declared your relationship with Wayo? And you, Kit, did I stop you when you started falling for Ming? The boy who changed girls like his clothes? No. Because I checked his sincerity towards you and let him court you. Neither did I stop him from seeing you,  nor did I stop you from going with him. You yourself know your boyfriend was a worse player than Forth. Did I ever stop you? No. Because I saw how happy you were when he was around you.

For once in lifetime, can you two not support me? Can't you see my happiness? And you, Pha. Accept it or not but you were afraid of losing your Wayo to him. You also know that Forth is better than in you in every single aspect. 

Seriously guys. I didn't accept this kind of reaction from you. Getting shocked was accepted, but you reacted as if he wasn't worthy, like, I am stupid. 

Didn't you see me walking and talking all happily for this one month? Oh!! Well, how would you when you were not even there to see me? Every fucking day, You went to pick up Wayo, and you're fetched by Ming. 

You didn't even know I was bothered. I was depressed. And now you didn't even know I'm happy. 

And what did you say earlier Kit? Forth is just trying to get my ass? Tell you what? We didn't even do it. Because he respects me. But how would you know? Because your boyfriends are your first priority. And who am I? Just an option. You'll come to me only when you need something. Like now, you know it's me who has completed the report and wanted to copy it. Not that you both can't do it on your own, but you know, Beam will do it anyway. So why bother to do it? Wayo and Ming are your priorities. Beam is always an option. 

This Kit sleeps in my room when he's grumpy and tired of his boyfriend's antics. Always says "Beam, your room is my second home." 

Phana always keeps me as a back up. 

You both just get out of my room." I breathed a long breath and wiped my tears. I held their hands and tried to push them out of my room. I took their hands and threw them out of my room. 

I don't understand why they act like this. I only had them as my friend. Why do they give me the feeling of being the second one, always an option kind of feelings? Can't they just be happy for me? 

I would have understood their concerns if they would have shown just shocking reactions and a simple, how? Or since when? Are you happy with him? But instead they started telling me how bad of a boy Forth is!

They don't even know, it was Forth all the time who was with me. Since the day he asked me to let him court me. He was not only the one who dragged me out of my depressed thoughts but also his friends. 

Pha and Kit said he almost killed a guy once. Do they know the reason why? It was because that guy tried to rape one of their classmates. They said Forth always gets involved in fights. They are right. But they can't judge my Forth. 

Do you know, who was it, who sent me unknown messages and tried to cheer me up? It was Forth. 

And did you know what happened on the night when I was wasted on the road, when I was driving my car and it went out of gas? I only remembered that I heard one familiar voice calling my name. But Lam told me that it wasn't Forth who called me but the one who took me to the Hotel room where I found myself lying comfortably and found a note, then ran to see that person. That person was… 

Flashback

3rd Person POV 

It was so dark and chill outside, when Forth decided to rent a room for himself because his friends were all drunk and wasted in one of the rooms they had booked and in the other room, Lam was busy with a girl. 

He went to a hotel and rented a room. And in just a few minutes he saw a drunk boy making a commotion. He shook his head and waited for the room service boy to show him his room. But when the receptionist told him that if Forth books a double bed room then only he'll get a room. I was confused. Why would she suggest to book a double-bed room for him. He went to the receptionist and asked why she said that Beam would get a room if Forth books a double bed? 

The receptionist told Forth that they only had a single-bed room and a double bed room. Forth had already booked the single one and a girl wanted to book the double bed. So, if Forth books the double bed he can share it with that boy. The receptionist pointed at the boy that just left and he saw a familiar figure - Beam. 

Forth immediately cancelled his single room and booked a double-bed room. And ran after Beam. 

~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N : I think, it's time to hear Forth' POV too, right?? Wait for what happened a month ago through Forth's POV in next chapter... Stay tuned... Hehehe)