The Umbrella

(A/N : Those who like MPreg stories... There's an announcement for you at the end of the chapter for you.

Note: This story is not a Mpreg Story... )

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!

3rd Person POV

It was heavily raining outside when Beam was completing his assignments in his dorm. It was Friday evening and everything seemed dull to Beam.

He completed his assignments just before it was his dinner time. Phana and Kit were long gone with their boyfriends to a theme park in the afternoon. They had asked Beam to join but Beam rejected them. Who would like to be a fifth wheel every time ? And he had assignments pending.

He didn't want to go to the Bar. He didn't want any girl. He decided to stop. He was tired. He had told Phana and Kit that he's going to stop maintaining his Casanova title, but they didn't believe him. They thought Beam couldn't control his desires longer. And they even thought that Beam rejected going with them because they thought Beam would try his luck with girls.

Beam tied his room and decided to order food for dinner. Just then his phone rang.

'Forth.' It displayed the name.

Beam' POV

Forth? Why would he call me?

"Hello?" The voice greeted the second I received the call.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Where are you right now?" He asked.

"Umm... At... My room?" Why do I sound like I'm confused?

"Can you open the door of your room?"

What does he mean by that?? Is he... Is he outside my room?

"Huh?" I was confused.

And then the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it.

What I saw was a handsome body which looked like a sculpture made by a fine artist drenched in water. The water was dripping on the floor. The chest, abs,...

"Beam??" A voice snapped me. What was thinking? I looked up to his face. Forth. That handsome body belonged to Forth.

Why the hell am I complimenting a guy?

Ughhh... Leave it.

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay here till the rain stops?"

It's just rain. Why can't he bear it?

"Umm... Don't you know... The News I mean..." He asked.

What News?

"It's okay... I'll go."

He'll go? I didn't say a single word.

"Forth." I called his name when he just turned to go back and he turned again looking at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Umm... That..."

"Come in first." I told him.

He came in and removed his shoes but hesitated to come in. So I pulled his hand and asked him to come inside.

"Take a shower with hot water first or else you'll get a cold and spread infection to me." I said to him so that he could follow my orders. He went inside the bathroom without any word.

From what I knew about him through Phana was that, even if this person is known for his Bad-Boy and rough and tough image, he was so soft from inside and would be so hesitant around new people. Well I wasn't a new person to him but he and I had very small interactions before today. People say about him that his eyes are sharp and he looks at people with such a cold gaze that they feel being cut down into two parts. People are scared to even stand near his shadow. But I didn't feel like that. People just spread rumours about him. He's really soft and conserved. How could he possibly be that person people talk about!!