Cute Kid - 2

(A/N: This chapter is from Froth's POV of the chapters Umbrella and Be my boyfriend. So, read if you are interested. One more chapter from Forth's POV and the flashback will end and the story will proceed.)

Forth's POV

I don't know if it was a coincidence or destiny but I saw Beam at the convenience store near his faculty. Lam wanted to buy some snacks that he says can only be found in this store. I was mad at him at first, but now I'm thankful for him.

I saw him asking something from the storekeeper and then he went with a sad face outside. I asked that shore keeper what Beam was asking for. He said Beam was asking for some chocolates. And when he informed me that stupid Lam has bought them all, I went near him and took his paper bag. I was generous enough to give him one of the chocolates and took the bag from him. I ran towards Beam's car before he could reach there. This reckless kid had his car's window open. Lucky that no one noticed it. I put the paper bag in his car.

When he was about to come, I hid behind another car. I saw him looking at the paper bag in his car. He took it and opened it. He looked surprised to see the chocolates. A wide smile spread on his face.

"You look beautiful when you smile like that." I sent him a message.

"Are you stalking me?'

'Nope. I just happened to be there when you found out that your favourite chocolate was out of stock. '

'Where did you get that?'

'Maybe just a coincidence that I had these chocolates with me.'

"Who are you? And why are you doing this?'

And again I decided to hide who I am? What if he stops smiling if he knows who I am?

I heard Lam's nagging for the rest of the day for distributing those chocolates to school kids. Yeah. I lied to him or else he would have dug the truth out of my soul. He finally settled with free drinks for two weeks for those chocolates.

What's with those chocolates? I don't know!!

............

It was raining heavily. I was drenched in rain and the whole road was blocked because of the water on the road. Luckily, Beam's dorm was 500 meter away, so I decided to stay at Beam's place. I ordered food for both of us too. I wasn't sure if I should crash at his place but I called Beam anyway. I was hoping that the food delivery guy reaches here safely with food.

When I entered the room he offered me to take a bath and lend me his clothes to wear. But I knew he was blushing when he saw me coming out of the bathroom. Cute. He was just staring at me but I liked it. I wasn't sure if he was checking me out or was in deep thoughts, so I fake coughed.

"Like what you see?" I asked. He blushed.

"Are you shy?" I wanted to go further teasing him.

"Shy my ass!! Stay in the room. I'll buy some food." He said but I told him I had already ordered the food for us. At the same time the bell rang and he opened the door. It was a delivery boy.

"You intended to stay here? How did you know I'll let you stay till the food arrives?" He asked me. I just went closer and took the bag of food and arranged it on the table and then asked him to join me on the table. Seriously. I didn't know what he was thinking but he was looking super cute. I didn't say enough, right?

"Why are you always lost in thoughts?" I asked him.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked. His eyes when he asked that question... He was looking like an innocent kid.