Cute Kid - 1

(A/N : Told you! I'll update soon. Double update today!!! Yeeyyyy. I hope you like it. 

Let's see Beam and the past through Forth's POV.

Enjoy...)

Forth's POV

Exactly a month ago, Beam proposed to me. Yeah. I wonder how! He has changed a lot since the day I first met Beam. I still remember the day I saw him so closely for the first time.

Flashback

(A/N : Flashback continues from the flashback from last chapter.)

I booked the double-be room on Beam's name but gave my details. The receptionist was looking at me with a confused face. "My friend and I are together. He wants room on his name." I didn't know why I was explaining too much to her. She kept on feeling the information and I ran towards the entrance and asked the guard about Beam by asking about a drunken boy. He pointed at the right side and I saw his car moving. I ran behind him but just when I thought I lost him, I saw his car stopped about 100 meters away.

I saw him getting out of the car. And maybe because of the effect of alcohol he sat on the road in the midnight taking support of the car at his back. He hung his head down, then pulled his legs towards his chest and held those with his arms. He continued to hang his head down for some time.

I saw two men approaching him. But from the body structure they were not Phana or Kit. I immediately ran towards Beam. I heard those men saying Beam would be a nice dinner for them. I just ran and hugged Beam before they could do anything to him.

"Beam" I called him but he just passed out in my arms. The men tried to argue but people started to gather around us. They told me to stay away from Beam but I wouldn't let them get Beam. Even if I was not on good terms with Phana, I can't let Beam suffer.

"My boyfriend." I said in a stern voice looking straight in their eyes. I didn't know why I chose to say boyfriend. But I did it anyway. For a guy like me, whom his friend calls their Boss, because of cold eyes and looks, it was very simple to chase them away with just that voice and stare. For the first time I felt good that people assume me as a bad boy, because that image literally saved Beam. Not that I don't fight, I just fight when people don't understand the language of words.

I checked the time and it was almost 1 am. I made him sit on the side and opened his car door. I took the key and put it in my pocket. I made him stand but he was very light. Like he weighed like a kid. Mostly drunk people are very heavy, like my friends, but this guy was so light. I carried him in both arms and started walking. Even the bag on my back in which I carried one dress for changing weighed heavier than him. Silly kid. He was stinking with the bear. I didn't know why he drink this much. Does he always drink this much? I had heard about Beam so many times how girls are ready to throw themselves at him. Why won't they? If the guy is too handsome like Beam, then... No wonder the men earlier wanted him too. How could possibly make this precious treasure wander alone? I asked myself.

I then took him to the room and decided to bath him. How could I possibly let him sleep, stinking? I removed our clothes to take a bath. I prepared warm water and placed him in the bathtub. He woke up because of the water. And as soon as he woke, he puked. Then he started crying his heart out for being used as an alternative, option and everything else but someone's first one.

This kid was literally stupid. From what I guessed he was depressed because everyone thinks of him as an alternative or an option. How would people place him as a choice or alternative? He could be anyone's first choice. He kept on blabbing till I made him wear clothes and made him sleep on the bed.

What he did next made me shocked. He took my finger in his hand and placed it on his chest. He looked so adorable with his sleeping face. I pushed myself next to him and slept beside him.

At 6 o'clock my phone's alarm woke up to the most beautiful sight. Beam was sleeping soundly. Even his snore sounded like a small kitten's purr. I didn't feel like waking him up.

I took out a tissue and wrote a message on it for Beam.

"You're the "first face" in my life that made me smile after I woke up today. "First one" that I didn't want to hurt, or can't see getting hurt."

I wished the word first would give him a good start for his day.

As I took a shower and about to leave, I saw his car key on the key chain bowl. I had totally forgotten about his car. I took it and ran towards his car. With the help of a good man I pushed it to the gas station. I made his car's tank full. How would he go back without gas in his car? Right? I decided to leave another note for him. I cleaned his car, which looked like a house of empty cans. I saw his phone there.

"Your car's tank is full. Drive safely." I wrote and kept on the dashboard of the car.

I came back to the hotel and put everything belonging to him, including his phone together. I was feeling hungry, I took my bag and went to order some food.

I remembered Beam must be hungry too. He emptied his bowl too at night. But a sudden voice startled me. "Thinking about your boyfriend?" It was the receptionist from last night.

"Not boyfriends." I said. "You sure? I can tell with your expressions that you're here to buy food for him." She said. Was she a mind reader?

"No. We're just friends. And... Would you do me a favour?" I asked her. She nodded. "If he wakes up and enquires more, tell him lies. I don't want him to know it was me through you. Let him find himself." I said with a smile. I didn't know if she was a reliable person but I told her that and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I saw him laughing with Phana and Kit.

"Always keep smiling like you did today. Tears don't suit your beautiful face." I sent him a message. I had his number for a long time in my phone, though I never tried to contact him. It was given by Phana during our Moons and Stars Competition. Phana had also asked me to leave him at Beam's place. So, I knew his place too.

'Who are you?" He replied immediately.

"Your admirer." I smiled while typing and sent him the message.

"Why are you doing such things for me?" Oh! I guess he connected the dots.

"I don't like seeing you unhappy." I typed. I was so not into flirting and texting but it came naturally while doing for this kid. Lam called me and I left the place.

"Just tell me who you are?' I saw his message at night. I was not on good terms with Phana and I thought I should stay away from the crazy trio, so I decided to leave it unanswered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N : Did you like this chapter? Want more from Forth's POV? 

Even if  you don't I'm going to publish second part of it... Hehehe!!)