Being loved

(A/N: Happy Tee makes me smile:) Enjoy)

Beam's Pov

I found Forth opening his eyes.

"Baby..." He called out of habit and I sat beside him and let him kiss me. He smiled at me and then went in the bathroom to take bath. I ordered some take out for breakfast.

There was an awkward silence while having breakfast. He just smiled at me when our eyes met. Maybe he met Phana and Kit and... Should I ask him?

"Forth!"

"Hmm?"

"Did Phana and Kit say something bad to you?"

"Huh?? No."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yup."

His monosyllabic replies were disturbing me. I didn't have my parents at my side, Pha and Kit... Ah! Though they are assholes, I have only them... But... After yesterday's talk? Did I say something stupid? Should it be them or me to apologise? We never had this kind of argument, moreover a small bickering.

"Did I trouble you a lot yesterday?"

"Wha...No. I was just worried."

"Beam?" Forth called and pulled his chair beside me. Only when he touched my cheeks, I realised, I was sheading tears.

"I... it's not the first time... I said something stupid to Pha and Kit too. Would they..." 

"Phana and Kit apologised. They accepted me on a condition that I'll not let you shed a sinle drop of tear. If they see you like this with me, I think they'll push me off the building." He said laughing. I laughed too. Yeah. They are that possesive of me.

"Did they tell you what I said to them?"

"They said you were just angry for not accepting me as your boyfriend."

"I was... 

"Here!" He had called Phana and now he was handing me the phone.

"Sorry Beam." Were the first words I heard when he picked the call. "Me too." said Kitty. Was Kit crying? Oh god!!! Why did you give a soft heart to this grumpy Kitty?

"Kitty... I'm Sorry too... I didn't mean what I said. I was just angry." I said.

"You... I know... Never do like that again." He scolded me with his breaking voice. I just smiled. He does love me. "Tell that Giraffee that I said sorry to him too."

.

.

.

.

.

"Phi Beam!!!" A cheerful voice greeted me. It was Wayo. He was running as he approached our table. "Phi... My treat for all of you!" He showed the online tickets of the recent action movie to all.

"Why all of a sudden?"

"Phi Pha lost the bet." He smiled at us and winked at Pha.

"What was the bet?" I asked.

"Phi Pha was saying you were so angry that you would not talk to him at all. But I told him, Phi Beam will talk to you within two days. We all know how good you are, but this stupid friend of you." He pointed at Phana, "was so scared. So I made this bet. If you don't talk to him within two days, we would never go on movie date. But if you did then I would treat all of you a movie!" He was so excited and cheerful.

(A/N : Wayo here is a cute, innocent and cheerful character.)

Wayo is all cute and innocent. He didn't even understand if he lost the bet he would lose movie date with Phana and even if he win, he would loose money! Why would he? He's fully loaded. His father is so rich and he's the only child. This is one of the reasons Phana is worried about Wayo. People could easily take advantage of his nature.

"You fool. It was your loss in either way!" Ming laughed at wayo. Wayo pouted. "I know, but isn't it good that we celebrate Phi Beam and Phi Pha and Phi Kit are on good terms again?" Oh, Wayo! I understand why Pha loves you so much! Aalways giving positive vibes and encouragement to Pha!

"Ouch!" we heard Ming wince and rubbing his hand! These two stupids! Kit was looking as if he didn't hear him.

Does Kit think that we didn't know Ming might be saying somethin to Kit and Kit, being a grumpy kitty would have given him a scratch? Soooo predictable.

I was happy to see us all together. I wish Forth was here too.

"Hi love!" I got kissed on my cheek after hearing the seductive wish in my ear. Forth is here.

The picture looks complete. I am happy. Wayo, Pha, Ming, Kit and Forth. All were there with me. I didn't feel left out. I felt good.

.

.

.

.

.

After two months...

It is weekend. Saturday morning. But we didn't make any plans. I thought we wil be spending it, completeing assignments, watching moives or playing online games! But we weren't!

After our breakfast, Forth said he had a planned surprise for me.

Forth said he was taking me on a date. I was sleeping for first two hours of journey. And when I woke up, Forth gave me the blindfolds.

He stopped the car and he asked me to come out of the car.

As I was walking with him, the noise of quarrel? Seemed like people were shouting and yelling.

But when I reached closer...

"Why are you doing this to us?" A crying voice.

"Revenge, my dear. Revenge. You will lose him. You have to feel what I did."

"You cannot do this... You will never succeed."

"Hahaha!!! I have... And just see what happens next..."

I think I knew these voices. I opened my blindfolds and ran inside. I ran inside the place I knew.

"Beam!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Was the update good?

Only a few chapters left...

Next one will be updated soon...)