What's right? Who's right?

(A/N: Enjoy...)

This is continuation after the chapter "Friends" where Phana and Kit are being scolded by Beam for doubting Forth!

Beam's POV

The next day I woke up with a heaviness on my chest. Ah. It's Forth's hand. Wait… What? Forth's hand? I wasn't with Forth when I left home. When did he find me? How? I don't know. He's my knight in the shining armour. Always there

I feel sad for Forth that he always has to deal with my drunkenness. 

He was the one who saved me and made me feel good after that heavy sad night. I still remember that it was he who took care of me when I scored less and got drunk above my capacity. I ranked third. As if it was no humiliation that I never topped the class. I blamed Forth for that. And he slid it because I was drunk. He said he was okay when I apologised him the next day by doing his work willingly and paying for the snacks and cooking some dishes for us. He said he didn't take it to heart, but… If someone could have said it to me, I could have been sad too, right? 

Then, again, when girls sat on his lap at the bar during weekends, seducing him… Even if he chased them away, I felt insecure and yet again I blamed him for nothing in particular, when I was drunk. And when I came to consciousness I apologised again. Like every time. I apologized Forth for me being a nuisance! I cooked meals and did his laundry, ironed his clothes. He wasn't letting me. Because he's that good. And his goodness always makes me feel like doing more for him. Whatever I do isn't enough. 

But after these three months, I've started feeling if I'm really worth being his boyfriend? Maybe, she is right. She? She is... My psychiatrist, my aunt. I shouldn't stick to people till I get better. It's almost a year, I found her. I didn't even know she existed. My parents hid it from me that I have an aunt! I met her when I felt depressed after I secured second rank. Not even my parents or Pha or Kit understood that I was depressed. But she did. I'm thankful to her. 

I only realized only after a month I asked Forth to be my boyfriend. Yeah. He did court me, but it wasn't only he who proposed to me but I proposed to him too on the same day. 

It was a funny incident. When Forth took me to a beach, he planned a proposal on the beach while I, in the room. 

It was both, funny and emotional moment. We both proposed to each other on the same day. 

My anger was triggered when Phana and Kit said nonsense about Forth. I couldn't tolerate it. I ran away without telling anyone. I don't know how Forth found me but I'm thankful he did. Maybe she was right. I don't deserve asshole friends like Phana and Kit. 

It was till yesterday that I didn't have my family at my side, but I thought I have Pha and Kit. But... Yesterday, I lost my friends too. Now I only have Forth and Aunt. 

I won't let Forth go. And aunt will not let me go too. 

I took the medicine she gave me after breakfast. I feel good now. I always feel good after taking the medication. Forth too was happy seeing me back on my toes. 

After all, Forth is the only person keeping me sane. 

.
.
.
.
.

Forth's POV

Phana called me immediately after Beam left. He was worried sick. Without asking anything I ran to my bike.

I shared Phana, my location and told him to go to the Botanical Garden.

After 15 minutes I found Beam....