What Is It?

"Stay Healthy, Stay Safe"

Beam' POV 

"Be my boyfriend na Beam?" Forth asked me this out of nowhere. Is he stupid? I was stunned for a moment. And at that moment I wanted to say yes. No one cared for me this much. I have never had this weird but still happy feeling inside me till now. Was it what people call love? I don't know. It's too early. Why am I suddenly having these feelings for him? Wait! Do I have feelings for him? Since when? I knew him for a year. But never was this close with him. Just a day? Why? 

"Ghyahahaha" I saw him laughing. I hit his head with the spoon in my hand which was unused because he was feeding me. 

'You!! Why did you ask me that? You better go away right now. Why are you giving me these thoughts? Just go away if you don't care. Stop making fun of me.' I wanted to say but nothing came out of my mouth. Somehow my mouth didn't want to say harsh words to him. WHY THE FUCK I DO NOT HAVE CONTROL ON MY OWN BODY PARTS!!!! My brain cells shouted at me!! How would I know? You're my brain. You are supposed to handle everything. It's your fault. You should order all the body parts and organs. It's your job. I'm giving you all the nutrition. I told my brain. 

Wait! Did I just talk to my brain? What the…? 

"Forth!! What did you feed me? Why is this happening to me?" I literally shouted at Forth who was still laughing. I felt happy for a second for scolding him but don't know from where the guilt came in me. It made me look bad in my own eyes. You shouldn't have shouted at someone who just fed you. He's the one who is pampering you. And it was just a joke. You're stupid who is acting like a teenager. Pouting and all. You're a boy. He's a boy too. And why would he ask you to be his boyfriend. He must be joking. No need to shout. Calm down. I didn't know from where this thumb sized angel in white dress started lecturing me. 

"Forth!!  Tell me seriously what have you done to me?" I said literally crying. I can feel hot streams of tears on my cheek. 

"Hey, Beam. I was just kidding. Stop acting like I asked you to give me your…" 

Slap. 

I slapped him on his lips. And he shamelessly kissed on my palm. Shit. Now my hands are resting there to be kissed by him again. What! No. My brain acted wisely this time and pulled my hands in just a blink. My eyes which were wide open were looking at my palm where he kissed me. 

Shake left shake right, shake left shake right. I shook my head fast. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I sighed. I hope everything will be all right now. Let's talk to Forth like a normal human. 

"Forth. Are you sure you have not done any spell or hypnotized me? And not fed me anything?" I asked him. 

He came to sit beside me and pulled the chair close to mine. He lifted his hand and wiped the tear streaks on my cheek. 

"Why would I do that?" He asked me, looking into my eyes. 

"I don't know. That's why I am asking you." 

"Come here." He opened his arms and asked me to give him a hug. 

"No! Not at all. Your looks and actions are making my body parts react weirdly against my will." I said. I face-palmed myself. I thought I was saying it in my mind. I really need a Factory Reset of my system. 

"Really?" He asked. I could see his eyes lit up. No no no... I'm just imagining. Nothing like that happened. 

(A/N : Are you sure Beam?)