You Are Precious!

."Felt like I just woke up from a bad dream." Beam was in Forth's dorm, on the sofa, sitting next to him in his arms.

Forth ruffled Beam's hair as he pulled Beam closer to his body.

"Phana and Kit are really the best friends of you."

"Yeah. We're the 'Crazy Doc Gang' for some reason."

"Promise me you'll always share everything with me. Never ever will think negative about yourself."

"I promise. I can even face your parents and prove my love for you if they won't approve of our relationship."

Forth was not expecting Beam to say that. He was stunned. He thought Beam was not ready to face his parents yet.

Beam looked at Forth who was in deep thoughts. He pulled away from the hug. "You don't want to tell about 'us' to your parents?" He said sadly. 'I shouldn't force him to tell about us to his parents just because my parents know..."

"No." Forth said immediately. "I mean, I thought you are not ready to meet my parents yet. Just a second."

And in just a few seconds Beam saw Forth's parents on the video call.

"Remember when I said I have someone special in my life?" Beam heard Forth saying this to his parents. "Here he is. His name is Beam." Forth said as he pulled Beam closer to let his parents see Beam on screen.

"Hi, Beam." She said excitedly to Beam and then stared at her son. "Forth. You lied to me. He is far more handsome and beautiful than you explained." Forth's mom yelled from the other side and Beam was stunned.

"Yeah. But it seems like you didn't tell him beforehand that we are meeting him through this call." Forth's father asked Forth.

Beam was preparing his mind for fighting for his love if Forth's parents wouldn't approve of their relationship but... Forth's parents already seemed to like Beam.

"Hello, uncle, Aunt." He bowed and joined his hands to show respect to Forth's parents.

"Call us Mom and Dad like Forth. Forth already talks about you a lot. You are a doctor, right?"

"I'm still a student." Beam said nervously.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So... Still wanna fight with my parents?" Forth asked Beam teasingly after hanging up the call.

"You are unbelievable Forth. So are your parents. They accepted me very easily."

"To be honest it was a big deal for me to tell them I like someone. My father had a second thought of renaming me as Trouble when he was asked to visit the school every month because of mischiefs. My mom thought that I would just kidnap a person if I like him or her. They were happy that you are with me by your own choice." Forth said laughing and Beam joined him.

Beam looked deeply into Forth's brown orbs. How he wished the time should stop.

"Forth, thanks for dropping by my place during the heavy rain..."

"Say thanks to the rain, not me," Forth said winking. "I should thank the rain too. It made us meet once again... I was just being nice to you when I met you for the first time in the hotel, totally drunk. But when I saw you in your loose clothes when you opened the door for me, I fell madly in love with you..."

"I too was occupied with your thoughts after that night..." Beam said shyly. He has not told this to Forth before.

Forth took the face which was red as a tomato in his hands and pecked on Beam's nose.

"I'm lucky to have you Mr. Forth Jathuraphoom."

"It's me who is lucky. You're so precious Beam."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I hope you liked the story...

With so much gap between the updates, )