•Chapter Two•

I walk into the restaurant and look around to find the directors from yesterdays audition.

"Hey! Jeong Y/n over here" one of the directors says, inviting me over to the table.

I walk over to the table "annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jeong Y/n" I introduce myself with a bow.

"Hey, I'm Choi Heejin. Come sit with me" a girl offers and pulls out the seat next to her.

I make my way over to her and sit down, she seems nice.

The restaurant door swings open and a boy walks in and makes his way over to the table.

Wow.

He is the most attractive boy I've ever seen.

I look at the godly attractive boy as he introduces himself with a bow "hey, my name is Kim Taehyung".

The boy makes his way over to the only free seat left which just so happens to be next to me. He sits down and everyone starts talking about the movie and the roles.

"Which role are you playing?" Heejin asks me.

"I'm playing Chung Yoona" I reply with a smile.

"Wow that's awesome, I wanted that role. I'm Kang Yoosun in the movie" she says excitedly. I like this girl already. She seems nice. We are going to be friends.

"Who are you playing?" She asks Taehyung.

"Lee Minjun" he replies with a short answer.

"Oh my god, you're the boy who's going to be Chung Yoona's lover in the program" she says happily with a grin looking towards me. This girl is actually acting like a really a good friend, as if she's happy for me to be working really close to the most attractive boy ever, most girls would be jealous.

We just finished dinner, the boy next to me hardly said anything. He replied with short answers and he was acting very distant. Unlike the others who were really happy and jolly and who were acting like a family.

I walk out of the restaurant with Heejin and we bid our goodbyes to the others.

"Okay but like that Taehyung dude is dangerously hot" Heejin says with a chuckle once we were away from the others and further down the road.

"Yup, shame he doesn't talk so much. I wonder how he's gonna be on set" I say genuinely curious to how he is going to be on set.

"Oh my god, you guys are the main ship in the movie. I'm so happy for you, you seem perfect for the role" Heejin says making me smile "and plus you will probably be able to kiss him" she adds with a wink making me chuckle.

"I never thought of that, I mean I'm not complaining" I laugh.

After 10 minutes of walking we part ways and I call Seoyoung to come pick me up because she offered to come get me so we could talk about what happened and I was going to have a sleepover at hers.

I enjoyed walking with Heejin, I can already see us becoming good friends.

Seoyoung arrived after another ten minutes and I hopped in the car with her and told her everything about the dinner. About Taehyung, Heejin and how everyone was acting like a family. I'm happy I auditioned because this is going to be fun.

The directors and the manager decided at the table this evening that they wanted to start shooting as soon as possible, they wanted us to come tomorrow afternoon to shoot the first few scenes.

<time skip: tomorrow afternoon>

I got given a piece of paper with the scripts that I need to remember and do today. I read through the script carefully examining all the lines.

I try to memorize the first scene the best because in between the scenes we get time to memorize the next scene anyway.

The first scene was so beautiful and well written.

We head off in busses to the destination where they want us to film the first scene.

I sit next to Heejin in the bus and Taehyung was sitting behind us on his own with his AirPods in not saying a word.

We make our way out of the bus towards the filming set which looked amazing.

It's a big castle with a beautiful garden. With flowers blossoming everywhere and lots of red roses. Definitely the most beautiful garden I've ever seen.

According to the script this is the castle where Chung Yoona lives which means most of my scenes would be here.

——
A/n: for if there is any confusion these are the important roles and who they are played by,

Jeong y/n= Chung Yoona
Kim Taehyung= Lee Minjun
Choi Heejin= Kang Yoosun