•Chapter Twelve•

Once we arrived at Taehyung and Jimin's house we all got out the car and Jimin walked up to me and held my hand and Jungkook walked up to my other side and held that hand.

We all skipped towards the front door giggling like little kids.

We reached the door and waited for Taehyung to open it. He look towards our hands intertwined furrowing his eyebrows not knowing what was going on.

Once he opened the door we let go of each other hands and all kicked our shoes off before walking to the living room and sitting on the coach.

"Mum and dad won't be home today so we can have lots of fun" Jimin grins.

"Sounds good to me" Jungkook says.

I turn to look towards Taehyung who really didn't seem to be interested in us. I guess he didn't like the fact that I came home with him.

"Yah! Taehyung make us dinner" Jimin chuckles.

"Do it yourself" he replies harshly.

Me, Jimin and Jungkook yet again burst out laughing.

Taehyung was very moody today. Maybe it was because he had to kiss me? I mean the kiss couldn't have been that bad for him. Because for me it was quite a good kiss and I thought he would have thought the same.

We may not like each other, but that kiss was a good one and I wouldn't believe it, if he didn't feel the same way I did. I probably am just a bad kisser. Now I feel sorry for him.

I should go make dinner instead so Taehyung doesn't have to suffer more because of me.

"I don't mind making dinner" I offer.

"No no no you're a guest you shouldn't make dinner, I will do it" Jungkook says proudly.

"You're also a guest, pabo" Jimin says before flicking his head. "I'll do it" Jimin adds.

"Let's all do it" I say.

——
I flick some flour onto Jimins face, making him jerk his head towards my direction with a grin.

"did you just?" he smirked.

"oh yes i did" I replied with a grin.

"you have no idea what you just started" Jimin chuckles before getting a hand full of flour and splatting his hand with the flour onto my face.

after coughing a few times we burst out laughing along with jimin and jungkook who was giggling next to me.

"what the fuck guys, dont make a mess" Taehyung says in an angry voice.

Jungkook grabs a bit of flour from the bag before sprinkling it on the floor.

"whoops" Jungkook lets out an evil laugh.

"JESUS CHRIST GUYS. FINE YOU GUYS MAKE DINNER. BUT BE SURE TO CLEAN UP ALL THE FUCKING MESS YOU GUYS ARE MAKING" Taehyung bursts out before walking towards the door and slamming it shut.

Me, Jungkook and Jimin all look at each other before bursting out laughing.

"okay but that was hilari-." before i could finish my sentence the door opens again.

"oh and could you guys please make my pizza without salami. just pile some ham on top. lots of ham please."and after that being said the door shuts again, only resulting to us laughing even harder.

"oh my god, Taehyung has no chill. what did you do to him" Jungkook laughs.

"I honestly have no clue."

——
we already all ate dinner together and it was hilarious. we were basically just teasing Taehyung the whole time.

now we are all sitting on the sofa with some beers.

we were all a bit tipsy, except for Taehyung. he really didnt want to drink anything.

I swear to god, Taehyung annoys me so much.

"so how's the acting going?" jimin asks me.

"actually its been going very well, everyone has been very kind and I'm still so surprised they decided to give me the main role."

"we heard from Taehyung that it was going to be a romantic movie. have you filmed any steamy bits yet?" jungkook asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"well yeah, we had to film a kissing scene in the pool. it went okay i guess. such a shame Taehyung is a bad kisser though" I lied. Taehyung was a marvelous kissed, but I couldnt just tell them that. Well I mean I could have also just have told them nothing at all but i dunno what got to me.

Jimin and Jungkook bursted out laughing. whereas Taehyung gave me a massive deadly glare. nevermind this was so worth it.

"stop lying, i know you liked it" Taehyung smirked making me choke.

nevermind this wasn't worth it.