•Chapter Six•

A football flies over the fence landing next to Yoona who was laying down by the flowerbed.

Yoona quickly gets up and picks up the football along with her feeling slightly anxious for what was yet to come with the boy.

She walks towards the fence and chucks the ball over.

Her eyes meet Minjun's. They both smile and blush as Yoona makes her way closer towards Minjun.

"You ready?" Minjun asks the girl with a cute smile.

"Yes definitely" Yoona says feeling rather excited.

"Okay so... follow what I tell you to do and everything will go okay. Don't worry I'm here" the boy says reassuring the girl.

"Gently climb up on that branch" Minjun instructs the girl.

Yoona carefully does what the boy tells her to do and she lifts herself up and stands on the branch close to the fence as she uses her hands to hold onto the fence for balance.

"Put your legs over the fence and sit down"  he tells her to which she obliges.

She gently lifts her leg over and leans her hands on the top of the fence allowing her second leg to follow after so she was now sitting on the other side of the fence facing the boy.

"And jump" Minjun chuckles with a cute smile.

She does as he tells her and she jumps down.

But she didn't touch the floor....

Two arms caught her...

Those arms belonged to Minjun. 

They both looked into each others eyes and it felt like they were the only people left in the world. As if nothing mattered except for this moment.

Yoona quickly backed away, out of his arms when she noticed which position they were in.

She had never been this close to a boy before and she couldn't help but feel nervous.

She flushed red blushing.

'Cute' Minjun thought to himself, missing her touch yet enjoying the scene before him.

Minjun walked back with Yoona to his house and they entered his bedroom.

She was unsure of what to do so she just stood there staring af the boy who was now sitting on the bed "come here then he chuckles" patting on the bed next to him.

Yoona hesitantly makes her way over to him.

He passed the girl the TV remote "choose something for us to watch whilst I go get popcorn."

She makes herself comfy and tries to find a movie. Minjun makes his way back with a bowl of popcorn and sits down next to the girl. Laying the bowl of popcorn between the two.

Yoona finds a movie and presses on play.

"CUT!" The director shouts and Taehyung flinches back from me so we were no longer touching.

Why can't he be a bit more like Minjun and not so.... like this...

"Bye guys, I guess I'm done for today" Taehyung says and walks off without saying anything else.

"Rude" Heejin mutters as she stands next to me and watches Taehyung walk away.

"Damn right you are" I say with a chuckle.

"Omg and by the way..." Heejin says excitedly "I want to go clubbing and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me?" She asks with pleading eyes.

"Of course, I'd love to come. When is it?"

"This Friday, we could go to mine after work on Friday and get ready for the evening. If you'd like" she suggests.

"Sounds perfect, can't wait" I say with a smile.

——
A/n: Please feel free to message me if you have any writing tips for me or if you have ideas for the story. I already have the whole plot written out but if u have an idea feel free to tell me :)