•Chapter Five•

"Wait... what the hell are you doing at my school?" I ask as reality hits me. Taehyung doesn't go to school anymore. So why would he be here?

"Manager Nim said he couldn't pick you up and told me to do it" he replies bluntly as the smirk falters off his face and back appears his old cold expression.

Before I had any time to reply he grabs hold of my wrist dragging me along to the car.

After a few steps I stand still yanking my wrist out of his grip "what the hell Taehyung, you could have just asked me to follow you" I say as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Look, I don't have time for this you just need to come with me" he says and grabs back hold of my wrist and pulls me along towards the car. I didn't object because I didn't feel like talking to his grumpy ass again.

On our way to the car I couldn't help but notice the stares from all the girls. Which was understandable because he is attractive as hell. Yet his personality is a bitch which makes me want to avoid him.

To my surprise he opens the door for me allowing me to get in his car. And he gets in on the other side.

"You know, we could also forget this whole enemy thing and be friends right? It would be a lot easier" I state breaking the silence in the car during our ride to our work.

"I don't make friends, it would be easier if we just see each other as colleagues and we leave each other alone outside of work" he says surprising me with his horrible attitude.

"You know what, FINE!" I say harshly towards him. From now on I won't even try to be nice to him 'cause he isn't putting effort into being nice to me either.

"FINE!" he says back imitating my harsh attitude.

How the hell am I ever going to survive working with this boy.

We arrive at the set and both get out the car, not saying a word to each other.

I meet Heejin by the doorway and give her a hug before we walk towards the set.

The directors hand us our script and we had half an hour before filming the next scene.

I look at my script trying to memorize everything I had to say and do.

The script was so well written, such a shame an actor like Taehyung had to play the role of one of the main character.

After I memorized my script I make my way towards the makeup artists and they do their job and after that I make my way over to the garden where the next scene will be shot.

The camera man told me where to stand and I stand there.

"Set, dul, hana, ACTION!" the director says loudly.

Yoona was laying on the grass daydreaming about her encounter with the boy hoping to see him again today.

The past week she had spoken to him everyday. Always the same time after lunch, so she waited on the grass next to the rose flowerbed for the boy to throw the football over.

She looks towards the clouds in the sky as a ball flies over the fence landing on the grass making the butterflies swarm her stomach. She was happy to be able to see the boy again. She only saw him once a day and it was her favorite time of the day.

Yoona picks the ball up and walks past the bush towards the fence with a smile.

"This yours?" She chuckles once she gets closer to the boy and she chucks the ball over the fence.

"Thank you" the boy says back with a chuckle making Yoona's heart melt.

"So I was wondering...would you maybe like to come over?" The boy asks with a smile.

"I would love to but I can't" she replies with an upset face.

"Why not?" The boy pouts curious to her answer.

"My dad, my dad won't let me. He has people who are out to get him and he doesn't want me to get hurt. I've never been allowed to leave this castle, and I've never left this castle" Yoona says feeling sad.

"I mean.. it's not like I can't defend myself. He just doesn't want me to leave" Yoona adds.

"Oh wow" Minjun replies not knowing what else to say as silence fills the air.

"I don't think it would be a good idea for me to come to your house but maybe you could put on a mask and a cloak. You could escape and come out over to mine" he says trying to come up with a solution.

"I-I... I don't know" she says hesitantly.

"All you have to do is climb over the fence, I'll help you" he says as he reaches for her hand through the fence. He holds onto it reassuring her.

"Okay, I'll do it" Yoona says with a smile feeling slightly badass.

_____
A/n:

Hey guys!!
Thanks so much for reading. I'm sorry if you guys find it annoying that I don't have an updating schedule. I don't have one because I'm not good at sticking to things.

Also because I don't want to have writing as a task that I have to have done. I want to take my time and write it so everything is good and I enjoy writing it. But there will be atleast 1 chapter a week. I promise!