•Chapter Nine•

"This is my first time going clubbing" I shyly admit to Heejin as we make our way towards the bouncer.

"Don't worry girl, you'll love it" Heejin smiles reassuring me.

We show our ID's to the bouncer. I'm lucky I only just turned 18 so I could get in.

Once the bouncer let us in we walked through the door. The loud music, the smell of alcohol and crowded area all hitting my senses.

Heejin grabs my hand so we don't get separated through the crowd as we head towards the bar to get some alcohol into our system before dancing.

We order some shots, we quickly shot them down as we make small talk in-between the shots with an occasional laughter. After about ten minutes we make our way to the dance floor.

I had always been an awkward person at parties. I always felt as if people were judging my dancing, which made me feel uncomfortable. But my friends always dance and I always felt weird to leave them so I always just awkwardly swayed along to the music.

Heejin stood infront of me dancing along to the music not giving any fucks to the people around us, I wish I could do that.

Heejin noticed my awkwardness so she grabbed both of my hands and tried to dance with me. She leans closer towards my ear so I could hear her "loosen up a bit. We are here together no one else is looking." She leans back and continues dancing with a big smile.

I listen to her and loosen up and sway my body along with the music. I hadn't had this much fun in ages.

We danced and sang along to all the songs until we were out of breath and we made our way back to the bar.

We ordered a drink each and sat down. "We should do this every Friday" Heejin says with a grin.

"I'd love to, this is amazing" I say back excitedly.

A boy walks up to us and sits down next to me. He had bright red hair and plump lips. He looked.... hot.

"Hey, I'm Jimin." He winks towards me making a blush creep up on my cheeks.

"Hi, my name is y/n" I reply.

"Would you maybe like to dance with me?" He smiles towards me with the most adorable smile ever.

I turned round towards Heejin to see what she thought about it and she nodded at me with a smile telling me that I should go along with the handsome boy.

"Sure" I smile and he takes my hand taking me towards where the rest of the people were dancing.

He held onto both of my hands as we laughed and danced around. After I got the alcohol in my system I felt more comfortable dancing around all the other people.

After a while we got interrupted "what the hell are you doing here" I cold voice asks me as I turn around to see Taehyung.

"Same as you" I say back unamused that he interrupted me and Jimin.

"Taehyung-ah look at this pretty girl I found" Jimin says as he stands behind me gripping his arms on my around my waist holding me close with his head leaning on top of my shoulder, his breath hitting my neck.

"I'm bored lets go home" Taehyung says completely ignoring Jimins comment.

"Lets go somewhere less crowded" Jimin says close to my ear as he leads me along to the other side of the club which was less crowded.

"So you guys know each other?" Jimin asks me and Taehyung after seeing us so surprised earlier on.

"Yeah we work together" I reply.

"Hyunggg lets just go home" Taehyung whines.

"Sorry for his rudeness" Jimin chuckles.

"Anyways before we go... can I have your phone number?" Jimin asks

"Sure." I hand Jimin my phone to add his number to my comtacts. He calls himself so he also had my number.

Me and Jimin both bid our goodbyes and I go back to try and find Heejin. Once I found her we got an uber back to her house so I could stay there for the night.

On the way back I told her all about my encounter with the handsome red haired boy and how Taehyung showed up later interrupting our dancing.

——
A/n:
sorry I've been so inactive, I'm going to try and post more often.