•Chapter Ten•

Yet again I see Taehyung standing outside of the doors of the school waiting to give me a lift to work.

He notices me and starts walking away towards his car so I follow him towards his car and get inside along with him and we start driving towards our work.

To be honest I hadnt been feeling too well today since Seoyoung had brought up graduation which would be happening in a months time.

It felt wrong to have to go through graduation without my parents who died when I was younger.

To see all of my classmates being congratulated by their parents with hugs and stuff made me jealous, all of them would be going home that evening celebrating whilst eating dinner with their parents.

I mean I could join Seoyoung and her family, but that's different. I will still feel empty without my parents.

"What you thinking about?" Taehyung asks. Did I hear that correctly? Did he just initiate the conversation? Weird, might aswel enjoy it whilst it lasts even though that would be difficult with my parents on my mind.

"just graduation and stuff" I replied as if if was nothing and we didn't say anything else to each other the whole way to work.

Once we got on set we got our makeup done and we got dressed and went towards the directors waiting for further instructions.

The directors told us where to stand before we began.

"ACTION!"

Yoona was laying on the grass waiting for the boy she had a paint fight with yesterday to kick a football over her fence.

After a while of waiting a football flew over the fence with a bounce on the floor and it rolled towards her feet.

She picked up the ball and made her way towards the fence to see the boy she had been spending a lot of time with lately.

She threw the ball back over the fence before greeting the boy and climbing up a branch to help her onto the fence and yet again land into the boys arms as he helped her land on her feet.

Both their cheeks mirrored each others crimson color as they separated.

Minjun takes her hand in his and they walk further into his garden before he stops infront of the pool.

"Lets go swimming" he says before taking off his shirt.

"B-but I dont have my swimming costume with me" Yoona stutters out nervously.

The boy takes off his shorts too leaving him in just his underwear. Yoona felt her face heat up at the sight before her.

"Here, put this ontop if it makes you feel more comfortable." Minjun picks his shirt back up from the ground handing it to the girl before turning around respecting her privacy as she gently took off her clothes leaving her in her panties and bra before slipping Minjun's shirt ontop.

"You can turn back around now." He turns round at the girls words, looking at the girl standing in his big white tshirt. "Cute" he said whilst biting his lip making the butterflies go crazy in Yoona's stomach.

He grabbed her hand and started to run with her towards the pool and they jumped in together along with a few laughs.

Minjun started to splash her "hey stop that." They both laugh and Yoona splashed him back and it all turned into a water fight.

Minjun swims closer towards the girl with a smirk grabbing onto her wrists "you can't splash me anymore." He chuckles.

Yoona tries to push him away to continue splashing him but nothing worked. The boy was too strong.

As she struggled against his grip her back edged up against the egde of the pool pushing her back against it as Minjun had her trapped.

Their faces were close as she felt her shirt riding up from the water as Minjun removed his hands from her wrist and moved them towards her waist as they looked into each others eyes.

Yoona saw his gaze change from her eyes to her lips and she also looked towards his as they slowly leaned into each other, lips touching.

Minjun started to move his lips against hers as he softly sucked on her bottom lip driving Yoona crazy.

He trailed his tongue against her lip asking for entrance which she accepted. They continued kissing their tongues fighting for dominance as Yoona's hands made their way upto his hair softly tugging earning a moan from him.

"CUT!"

Me and Taehyung instantly pushed ourselves away from each other trying to catch our breathes from what just happened.

My cheeks reddened from embarrassment.

He looked coldly towards me before swimming towards the edge of the pool and climbing out. One of the stylists handed him a towel and dried his hair with it keeping his toned abs on display. Stop looking y/n!

I reached my hand upto my lips feeling where he just kissed me. How could such a horrible cold person be such a good passionate kisser.

I felt sick when I first read the scene and noticed that we had to kiss each other. But I was surprised about how good of a kisser he was. I think I.... enjoyed it.

——
A/n: hey guys, thank you for reading this far.

What do you guys think of the plot? Is it okay?😅