•Chapter Thirteen•

"stop lying, i know you liked it" Taehyung smirked making me choke.

nevermind this wasn't worth it.

"n-no" I stuttered out. jesus christ, why did i stutter.

Taehyung smirked "is that so?"

"yes" I said with wide eyes, keeping my reply short. scared i would stutter again.

with that Taehyung stands up and walks towards me. my eyes widen even more, if that was even possible.

as he got closer and closer to me my heart started to beat faster. and before i knew it he was standing infront of me.

he leans forward, resting his arms on the back of the sofa. our faces are centimeters away as he's hovering over me.

"I. am. an. amazing. kisser" he says between each breath, his voice a few octaves lower making my face go bright red.

and with that he smashes his lips onto mine. our lips mold together as the kiss gets needy.

after about ten seconds Taehyung breaks away from the kiss leaning his forehead on mine.

"yup I'm definitely a good kisser, I cant say the same for you though. you still need to work on some stuff" he lets out an evil chuckle before walking back to his chair.

"yeah.... uh... well, your b-breath stinks" i spit out. jesus christ y/n, you're just making it worse for yourself. was that really the best you could think of?

Jimin and Jungkook are laughing in the background. they have found the whole situation hilarious.

"y/n sweetie, stop lying to yourself" Taehyung chuckles.

I frown grabbing another beer and chugging it down. i really need chug some beers to get this situation out of my head.

I grab another chugging that one down too before slamming it onto the table.

"hey hey be careful" Jimin says sitting closer to me on the sofa and grabbing my hand.

"yeah Taehyung is a bitch, ignore him" Jungkook adds as both Jimin and Jungkook send Taehyung a glare.

after a another few beers me, Jungkook and Jimin were wasted whilst Taehyung was still sitting in a chair opposite us sober.

i feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so i take it out to see a message from Seoyoung.

Seoyoung🥰❤️:
hey bby

Seoyoung🥰❤️:
I'm looking at dresses to buy online atm for graduation and I found the perfect dress for you.

Seoyoung🥰❤️:

Me:omg Seoyoung thats gorgeous

Me:
omg Seoyoung thats gorgeous. I love it

Me:
how much is it? I'm buying it

——
i look at my phone screen as reality hits me. graduation is in a month and its going to be torture.

I mean the dress is gorgeous. but without my parents graduation isn't going to be the same.

i miss them so goddamn much. all i want to do is run into my parents arms and tell them i love them.

my parents would have been so excited for my graduation , it feels wrong to enjoy it without them.

hell I even feel guilty for celebrating my birthday without them.

a tear slips down my cheek.

——
Seoyoung🥰❤️:
don't worry bubs

Seoyoung🥰❤️:
I'm buying it for you

Me:
omg no way. you dont have to, I'll pay you back😭😭

Seoyoung🥰❤️:
nope nope nope, I'm not going to have that. I'm buying it for you

Me:
thank you so so much, you're the best ever

Seoyoung🥰❤️:
i know😌

——

i turn off my phone and put it back in my pocket. before i know the tears are streaming down my face and I cant help it.

jesus this alcohol has made me a mess.

once i look up, i see three pairs of eyes all looking in my direction.

i wipe my tears off my cheeks "dont worry about it, its the alcohol."

"no its not"Jungkook states looking me in my eyes with worry.

"I'm sorry guys, im overreacting. its all fine."

"whats wrong? tell us, we are here for you. we can help" jimin says.

"m-my parents died when I was 14."

I feel lock eyes with Taehyung and i notice him paying attention to what i was saying.

"my graduation is in a month. and my parents would have been so excited for it. everyone will have their parents at graduation and go home with them and celebrate with their parents. but... i cant do that. whenever i celebrate anything important, like my birthday. i feel guilty because I'm having fun without them." I burst out crying as Jimin and Jungkook hold me.

"its okay y/n. if your parents could see you right now they would be so proud of you. they would want you to happy" Jimin says.

"we will make your graduation the best ever. me, jimin and Taehyung will be there, won't we?" Jungkook says.

"I'll be there, and you can come back home with us and celebrate it with us" Jimin smiles towards you.

"I'll be there" Taehyung says. I look up to meet his eyes. and what i see shocks me more than i could ever imagine.

Taehyung is crying. he quickly wipes his cheeks before walking out the room.