•Chapter Seven•

I walk out of the school to go outside and sit on the curb of the street to wait for Taehyung to pick me up.

Since Monday we've had a few days break from acting.

Apparently according to manager nim Taehyung will be picking me up from school from now on to take me to work.

Because usually I go to school together with Seoyoung in her car. And otherwise I would have to take public transport to work.... and because of that manager nim offered to start picking me up and now it's going to be Taehyung who will be picking me up from school.

I wonder what he is upto making me go with Taehyung to work.

A car suddenly parks stops in front of my feet. I look up to see Taehyung inside. So I get up and walk towards the passenger seat and get in.

"Hii" I say awkwardly but Taehyung doesn't reply.

"You know, you could atleast talk to me if you are taking me to work. I mean why would you agree to take me to work but not talk to m-"

"I didn't agree to it" he says cutting cutting me off.

"Why are you doing this then?"

Still no reply.

"I don't know what the hell I've done wrong but please just answer me" I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

"He made me so this. He said that if we were acting together as the main roles we should atleast start behaving normally towards each other and actually talk and be nice to each other" Taehyung says shocking me with the amount of words he used. This is the most he has ever talked to me.

"He wanted us to become friends" he says quietly in a monotone voice.

I didn't know what to think about all this. Our manager is literally trying to help us to get along with each other. I mean it probably isn't going to work because of how much Taehyung is distancing himself from me and how rude he is towards me.

We finally arrive at the castle where we would be filming. We get out of the car and walk into the garden where we would be filming.

Before we start shooting I go to get my make-up done by the make-up artist. And whilst she was doing my make-up I tried to memorize my script.

Once I was done and ready in my outfit for the scene I make my way towards the directors and cameras to see Taehyung standing there too.

Taehyung gets told to go to the other side of the fence. And he walks towards a little hidden door made in the fence to get to the other side.

Everyone else also got into position.

"3..2..1 AND ACTION!"

A football lands next to Yoona's feet meaning that the handsome neighbor next door was there waiting for her.

She picked up the ball and walked towards the fence. A blush rising onto her cheeks as the boy came into view.

"Oops sorry I accidentally kicked my football over your fence" Minjun jokes earning a giggle from the girl as she throws it over.

"You coming round again today?" He asks.

"Yes if that's okay, my parents aren't coming home tonight so I can stay as long as I want" she smiles.

She carefully climbs up onto the branch and sits down on the fence.

Minjun reaches his hands out towards her which Yoona takes. She jumps and lands into his arms again, his strong cologne hitting her nose as she breathes in.

Yoona awkwardly steps back from the boy and lets go of his hands and they start walking towards Minjun's house.

They sit down on Minjun's sofa.

"So what do you usually do for fun? Seeing as you never leave your castle" he asks her. It felt weird for Minjun to say the word castle, seeing as he literally doesn't know anyone who lives in a castle except for her. Although he did live in a wealthy neighborhood with mansions like his own. Yoona and her family were the only people in the neighborhood who lived in a castle.

"I like to read. Sometimes I do painting although I'm not that good at it. I don't own a phone so I don't do anything on there. Uhm.... yeah.... my life is kind of boring."

"Last time I painted I was in kindergarten, mind to teach me?" He chuckles.

"Yeah sure" she smiles.

——
A/n:
What do you guys think of the book so far? :))