•Chapter Eight•

"Last time I painted I was in kindergarten, mind to teach me?" He chuckles.

"Yeah sure" she smiles.

They found all the painting stuff in Minjuns attic and brought it all downstairs to the living room.

They put newspapers on the floor to put their canvases on top of as they stay on the floor squirting paint onto the newspapers to use to paint on the canvases.

Minjun didn't have that many art supplies compared to Yoona, but that didn't matter. They had what they needed.

Yoona carefully sketched her drawing onto the canvas before painting. She painted herself holding hands with Minjun.

"Uhm... Yoona. Mind to help?" Minjun asks her.

Yoona makes her way over to Minjuns canvas and sits down close next to him.

"I can't draw." He pouts adorably. "Could you help?"

"Of course, what can I draw for you?" Yoona asks as she looks at the canvas seeing all the lines he has tried to erase with the rubber.

"I want to draw you laying down in your blossoming garden." They both blush at his words making eye contact before Yoona starts to sketch what he wanted her to draw.

He carefully watches all her movements as she starts to draw.

Once she was done she backed away and they both started painting their canvases.

After about one and a half hours of comfortable silence, just a few words spoken between the two now and then but not much Minjun gets up and makes his way over to Yoona.

He kneels down behind her and gives her a hug from behind catching her by surprise as her breath hitches.

"I finished" he says softly sending a chill down her spine at his closeness.

That moment between them was quickly over once Yoona felt something wet on her arm.

"Minjunnnn, you got paint on me." Minjun looks down and sees that he was still holding his paintbrush making him chuckle.

"Hey it's not funny" Yoona giggles as they both back away from each other.

Yoona dips her brush in the paint and flicks it onto the boy.

Minjun gets his paintbrush goes towards her leaving a stripe on her arm.

They both start laughing as they attack each other with paint leaving them in a colorful mess.

"CUT!" The director shouted.

Taehyung started walking away to the bathroom. The smile he just had on his face faltering.

I hardly had to act during the scene, because those laughs from me were genuine laughs. I actually enjoyed the scene. The painting and the paint fight.

I could see the smile on his face as he laughed whilst throwing paint on me, it looked so real...

He must be one hell of an actor because no way in hell would he actually have enjoyed any time spent with me.

"You ready to go?" Heejin asks me bringing me back out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah, let me just go wash myself up at the bathroom" I say pointing to the paint on mg clothes.

I get the clothes I originally came in and get back dresses into them in the bathroom and hand these clothes full of paint back to the stylists.

After that I make my way to Heejin's house with her.

——

Heejin leans over me doing my make-up carefully.

"Done" she chirps after applying my lipgloss.

"Gamsahabnida" I thank her with a smile.

"So what are you going to wear?"

"I was thinking of just wearing this" I reply looking in the mirror towards my clothes.

"No no no jagiya. We are going clubbing. You can't just go in jeans."

Heejin makes her way over to her closet and comes back with a short dark green dress.

"Wear this." She passes me the dress.

I quickly get dressed into it and walk towards the mirror.

"My gosh, this is stunning thank you so much" I say with sparkling eyes looking at the beautiful dress. It was a bit revealing, but that was okay because it was beautiful.

——
A/n:
Are the movie scenes too long? Or are they good?