•Chapter Three•

Chung Yoona was wondering around her garden. Walking through the blossoming flowers in the grass. She lived in a beautiful castle with everything she wanted, yet she felt lonely.

She leans down to take a closer look at the roses. Her parents didn't let her leave the castle for her safety. The garden was the only place she felt a little free.

She gently caresses the rose with her hand when suddenly a football bounces next to her on the floor making her jump and stand up.

She grabs the ball, picking it up. "Over here" she hears a boy's voice from the bushes.

She walks towards the bush following the voice as her eyes lay on a really handsome boy. They exchange smiles as she takes the last few strides towards him, closing the space between them.

The only thing separating them was the fence which hid behind the bush she had to walk past to get there.

"This yours?" she asks the boy.

He nods as they make eye contact.

"It's mine, I was just playing football in my garden. Would you mind throwing it over?" he asks with a low yet gentle and sweet voice.

Yoona throws the ball over the fence to the boy. "Thank you" he says with a smile.

"You're welcome" Yoona says smiling back.

"I'm Chung Yoona, what's your name?" she asks the boy before her.

"My name is Lee Minjun" he replies.

"CUT!"  the director shouts to me and Taehyung.

I suddenly feel a lot less nervous not having a camera filming me. I look towards Taehyung to see the smile which he had on his face whilst shooting was now gone.

We made eye contact before he walked away so I decided to walk back from behind the bush towards the rest of the cast.

"Oh my god y/n, that was amazing. You're such a talented actress" Heejin says happily as she runs towards me and gives me a hug.

"Thank you" I chuckle at her enthusiasm.

Me and Heejin walk towards where the rest were sitting. They were all eating snacks whilst revising the script.

Me and Heejin grab some crisps and eat them whilst revising for our next scene.

The next scene was going to be between me and Heejin.

In this scene Yoona is going to tell Yoosun about her encounter with the handsome boy.

Taehyung now walks towards us and grabs some crisps from my bowl and starts walking off again.

"Hey, that's mine. You could at least say thank you" I say stopping him in his tracks and making Heejin gasp. There were literally crisps on the table next to ours, why did he have to take a massive handful of ours?

He just looks at me as if no one has ever talked to him like that before, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion and annoyance.

"Oops" he lets out with a chuckle and walks off as he puts some crisps in his mouth.

Me and Heejin just look at each other with a 'what the fuck just happened' look.

Shortly after the directors called me and Heejin to shoot the next scene which would also be the last scene for today.

We follow the directors into the castle towards a bedroom which is supposed to be Yoona's bedroom.

They gave Heejin some clothes to change into to look like a maid. She headed out and came back five minutes later with her maid costume.

The directors told me to lay down on the bed and they gave me a book to hold onto, which I have to pretend to read.

The directors set the cameras up to the right spots to prepare for the scene.

"Action!" one of the directors shouts signaling us to start the scene.

Kang Yoosun walks into Chung Yoona's room to collect the laundry.

She sees the girl reading a book on her bed, she makes her way towards Yoona, who now places the book beside her and looks towards Yoosun.

Yoosun had been working for Yoona's family for about five years now. Ever since she became a maid here she also became Yoona's friend.

Yoona's only friend...

"How are you?" Yoosun asks the girl.

"I'm good, although I feel lonely" Yoona says.

Yoosun sits on the bed next to the girl to listen to whatever she had to say.

"There was this boy" Yoona pauses thinking back to what happened this afternoon "and he was handsome, we only exchanged a few words. But it makes me wonder. What it would be like to have more friends, maybe even a boyfriend..."

"Awh sweetie, one day we will get you out of here. Your father is just overly protective because of his job and he doesn't want you to get hurt" Yoosun says as she embraces Yoona's hands in hers.

"And once we get you out of here we will find you a handsome boyfriend" she says with a smile making the girl feel a bit better.

——
A/n: I hope this story is okay. I decided to write it a bit differently compared to other stories. Because I thought it would be cool to have two story lines. One of the movie and the other off camera. Let me know what you think :)