three

so many things were going through sans's mind. who is this guy? is he gonna snitch? are we done for?

the boy didn't look scared, rather confused.

"err.. we.." yeosang tried to start but nothing came out of his mouth.

the boy pointed to the drone. "nice."

san sighed in relief. he couldn't possibly know what yeosang and himself were doing. he didn't even see the gun.

then, as if the boy read san's mind, looked toward the gun. "who's is that?"

"m-mine." yeosang stuttered and his the gun behind his back.

"who are you guys? why are you here?" the boy looked at them, slightly suspicious.

"i'm evan. and this is my brother, rodri." san stumbled over his words.

"i'm wooyoung." the boy smiled and knelt down beside them.

"who are you killing?" wooyoung looked into san's eyes.

shit. this dude's gonna snitch. san looked over at yeosang.

"uh.. no one."

wooyoung then looked at yeosang. "hey, listen. i'm not dumb. i know what you're doing. who are you killing?"

san and yeosang both looked at wooyound in surprise. it's like a new person now. he spoke in a more serious tone and had a cold look in his eye.

san looked over at yeosang, but he spoke. "oh shit- my bad- uh, we're killing this uh- really.. bad guy."

"yeah? what'd he do?"

"he.. touched young.. girls."

"what's his name?"

"mr. seonjeum"

"oh- ew." wooyoung stuck his tongue out in disgust.
san and yeosang has no idea what to do.

this never happened, yeosang would always check if the building was empty and the rooftop was clear.

"anyways- carry on. just, don't be too loud." wooyoung sighed and covered his ears with his hands.

yeosang shrugged and looked at san. yeosang took out the scope and his gun and pulled the trigger. the shot could be heard from wooyoung, even though he had his ears covered. he slightly winced when he heard it but then uncovered his ears.

wooyoung looked over the rooftop railing and saw the dead body. "eww."

"clean shot, i guess.." san looked toward yeosang.

"yeah.."

"anyways, you boys should be heading out. they might send helicopters and i think they would see the two of you guys up here." wooyoung pointed toward a small opening on the rooftop floor. "come, this way."

san and yeosang looked at eachother, then back to wooyoung. san was the first to stand up and yeosang followed behind.

"o..kay.." san got the drone into his hands and looked towards wooyoung.

wooyoung smiled happily and ran toward the gap in the ground.

"really? can we trust him?" yeosang whispered and put his gun in his bag.

"he won't snitch. if he would, he would've left a while ago and told the cops. besides, he's right, we do need to hide. for a wealthy man like him, there's gotta be some kind of search team out for his murderer."

yeosang nodded and followed wooyoung. san walked behind him, still thinking.

wooyoung motioned his hand forwards. "come on! quickly! i hear sirens already!"

they both ran inside. it was warmer than outside and, nonetheless, comfortable. it was a room with couches, a bed and a few doors. one door was open and it lead to a bathroom. wooyoung quickly went into the corner of the room and whispered something. san got closer to him and saw a dog. the dog looked scared, and surprised. it started barking at san when it saw him creeping up behind him. wooyoung shushed the dog and apologized to san.

"sorry, she hates loud noises.. and people."

wooyoung stroked the dog as it was growling at san.
"yeah, no kidding." san moved closer to the dog and let it smell his hand. the dog did so, and became mire confortable with san. but he still growled slightly if he got too close to wooyoung. wooyoung let the dog go and it bolted to yeosang.
yeosang was surprised at first, but stayed still. the dog sniffed all around him and walked toward a door which lead to a kitchen.

wooyoung followed and a clash of pans were heard.
"hey- uh.. evan? could you come here?"
san and yeosang both looked at eachother, remembering the fake names they gave out. san nodded and went into the kitchen. san was evan, and yeosang was rodri.

"what's up?" san saw wooyoung at the stove top, cooking some meat.

"could you hand me some salt? i've got to watch the meat and i can't really.. get it right now." wooyoung's dog was in the corner of the room, staring at san.
san looked at the dog then into a cabinet. he found salt and went back to wooyoung.

he handed to salt to wooyoung. "thanks. you can sit at the table. this'll be almost done."

san went to a table and called for rodri.

yeosang walked through the door and looked at san. he nodded and sat across from him.

wooyoung turned off the stove and walked toward the table. he carried four plates. one, he set down onto the ground, for his dog. the other three he put on the table. yeosang and san both thanked him and began to eat. wooyoung stared at his dog until it started to eat. he then turned to his own food and ate.

"why are you helping us?" san asked.

wooyoung stopped eating and looked down at his lap.

"honestly- i don't even know. this is my building and i saw you guys up there and, i don't know."

"wait- you own this?" yeosang stared at wooyoung.

"yeah. well, my father owns it, but he's never around anymore. so i took it in my name."

"y'know.. i could help you guys. this building's the highest in the city. you guys could do way better here."

san and yeosang both nodded, "thank you."

a/n: wow, long chapter. thanks for reading this far, i'm gonna try and make each chapter as long as this one. pEaCe ✌️