fourteen

wooyoung smiled and stretched. he no longer felt tired now that he knew the love of his life was coming home. the boy put his phone into his pocket and walked out of the bedroom. he went to the living room, seeing rose sleeping on the couch. he laid down next to her and smiled.

the jingle of keys were heard outside the front door. san was home. wooyoung smirked and pretended to be asleep on the couch. rose started barking and ran toward the door, excited to greet san.

"wooyoung~?" san scanned the room, and noticed a smol wooyoung on the couch.

the older boy sat next to him, slowly caressing his hair. he loved seeing how calm and peaceful the boy was.

san leaned closer to wooyoung and whispered into his ear.

"youngie?"

the younger boy tried so hard not to laugh. he found it so cute when san called him that, so it was impossible not to giggle.

wooyoung groaned in his 'sleep' and shifted his body to the side.

"youngie, i know your awake. i saw you running into the living room from the window."

the younger finally broke. his eyes now open, he laughed at his embarrassing tricks while clapping his hands.

he moved closer to san's thighs and rested his head on his lap.

"i love you sani~" wooyoung lifted his head up for a kiss. san leaned down and pecked his lips.

"cmon, we're gonna have dinner with my dad soon." wooyoung sat up from the couch and made his way to the bedroom.

"okay~" san yawned, stretching. he wasn't really nervous about meeting wooyoung's dad. he was good with talking to parents. and socializing in general.

the older boy sat up from the couch and went to the bedroom.

"young-ah?"

"yes~?" the boy responded from the bathroom, staring at his reflection as he put on his earrings.

"how is your father? what does he like?"

"ah, well.." wooyoung finished putting one earring in. "he's a classy guy. he likes to be neat. y'know, red wine.. black and white tuxedo.. all that."

san nodded as he went on his phone to do research on the mentioned man.

mr. jeong, CEO of jeong auto

he found s photo of him and started to laugh.

"young-ah! i see where you get your looks from!" san  kept laughing, seeing his boyfriend's face on another man.

"we don't look that much alike.. maybe when he was younger.." the younger boy said as he walked out of the bathroom.

mr. jeong indeed looked like his son, wooyoung. but the boy would never accept the fact. he knew it was true, but it was rather embarrassing for him.

mr. jeong had the same face as wooyoung, just with a tiny bit of wrinkles, and a few more moles on his face. the photo san found had the man wearing a tuxedo, posing with a thumbs up to the camera.

san looked up at wooyoung, who was fixing his collar. he had a white button-up with a gray blazer and black pants. his light hair went well with the monochrome outfit, which san found sexy.

"you're so whipped for me it's not even funny." wooyoung laughed out loud and playfully slapped san's face.

"am i now?" san grabbed the younger's hands and pulled him closer. he put his hands over his head and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"yah, let's do this later.. i don't want to be late." wooyoung smiled and got out of san's grip. san nodded and proceeded to change into something more classy.

《 17:55 》

the woosan couple decided to arrive to dinner early, they didn't want to keep wooyoung's dad waiting.

the couple entered the restaurant and reserved a table. both of them sat patiently, waiting for mr. jeong to arrive.

《 five minutes later... 》

wooyoung stared at his phone screen, waiting for a text or a call, while san stared at the entryway, waiting for a mr. jeong.

《 ten minutes later... 》

"wooyoung, is your dad known for being.. late?" san gulped as he asked, trying not to sound offensive.

wooyoung sighed with a worried look. "no, i call him 'right man,' because he's always right on-time."

《 thirty minutes later... 》

"youngie.."

"hmm?" wooyoung looked up from his phone, which was now on 13%.

"i don't think your dad's coming.. it's been twenty-five minutes." san put his hand and wooyoung's arm, comforting him.

"let me text yunho.."

san let go of his arm. "yunho..? who's that? sounds like a guy's name.."

"no no! he's just my dad's assistant. sani.. you know i love you?"

san smiled, and held onto his arm again. "yes sir." san snuggled his head into his shoulder.

"sir?" wooyoung smirked with a lustful look.

"mhm." san winked.

"he's typing

"he's typing.." san looked over at his boyfriend's phone screen.

yunho typed for what seemed like hours until the small bubble disappeared, and a read appeared at the bottom of the message.

"wow.. rude?" wooyoung scoffed.

san nodded. "youngie.. something's weird."

"hmm?"

"if he was your dad's assistant, he would automatically tell you if he chose to reschedule.. and i'm sure he would respond to his boss's son." san placed his other hand on the younger's.

"cmon sani, let's go home. maybe he did reschedule."

san smiled and held onto him. "yes sir."

wooyoung playfully punched his boyfriend's shoulder as they both walked out of the restaurant.

a/n: top wooyoung?? 😳🤭
next chapter will have slight smut😙, and angst🙃 enjoy~