seventeen

[23:52]

wooyoung sighed as he looked down at the ground. could it have been san?

that day, after yunho brought the news, san decided to give his boyfriend some space as he collected himself. currently, wooyoung was at his building, well, his father's building.

it is san... isn't it? wooyoung sat down on the cold concrete floor.

it was him, the universe hates me, it's obviously him! wooyoung brought his knees up to his chest as he started to cry. his body lightly shaking from the terrors that filled his mind.

san did it.

san did it.

san did it.

he never loved you, he just wanted to kill your father, and you're next—

"stop!" wooyoung yelled out. his thoughts had gained control, and started to rebel against him.

"he would never do that. he said he l-loved me." the boy's voice was shaky as tears stung his eyes.

it was a lie, all lies!

who would love a freak like you?

he just wants money, from you and your father's business.

he never loved you.

he never did.

"shut up!" wooyoung scream echoed throughout the room. then, everything stopped. the only thing heard was his sniffles along with the rain outside.

he hugged his knees tighter to his chest. i'm too weak.

[3:11]

wooyoung slowly opened the door of his and san's shared bedroom, where he found his boyfriend sound asleep, with rose laying next to him.

"rose." wooyoung whispered lightly as he poked the dog.

she woke up and started to wag her tail.

wooyoung attached a leash to her collar and sighed. he went around the bed to the nightstand, where he placed a note.

the boy went toward the door to leave, but before he did, he looked at san, sleeping so peacefully.

wooyoung fought with his heart and turned back to the door, exiting the room.

"i thought you loved me." the boy quietly whispered to himself.

that morning, san woke up feeling empty. he looked to his side and noticed neither wooyoung or rose were there. he deeply sighed. the boy stretched his arms out before reaching for his phone on the nightstand next to the bed. that's when he noticed the note.

"i thought you loved me, was it an illusion?"

"when i saw you sleeping peacefully,"

"i knew it was you."

"you did it."

"you killed him."

"please don't contact me, ever again."

"i'm staying at a friend's house."

"don't even try to look for me."

"i'm done with this."

"i'm done with us."

san's heart ached as he read the letter. his eyes widened and he immediately grabbed his phone, dialing wooyoung's number.

the phone rang for what felt like hours, until a voice was heard.

"...we're sorry, your call could not be completed at dial. please check the number, and dial again..."

a/n: oh no 🙈
anywaysss
i've recently got into more of dean's music, the line above was from
one of his iconic songs "bonnie & clyde" 🤧 i rlly like krnb 😌💨