twenty two

knock knock

wooyoung stood beside hongjoong, waiting for something to happen.

he went forward to knock again but the door had opened and in front of it was san.

the boy had dark spots under his eyes with a slightly red face. his eyes were puffy and tinted red.

"wooyoung i—"

san was cut off by something unexpected. wooyoung went forward and hugged him.

"sani i'm so so sorry. i shouldn't have been so selfish i'm sorry! it's all my fault i'm sorry, i'm sorry." the boy kept apologizing while crying into his shoulder.

san let out a sigh and held him tighter. "it's not your fault woo. it's okay, it's okay." the boy pat his back while sniffling was heard.

wooyoung and san were currently on the couch with hongjoong on the side.

"we can find who did it woo. if it makes you happy, i'll do it."

wooyoung turned to hongjoong and slightly hesitated to answer. "i'll have to think about it..."

san nodded and looked at hongjoong, confused.

"ah! my bad, i forgot to introduce myself. i'm hongjoong." the slightly smaller boy smiled.

"i'm san, but you probably know that already." he smiled back and then looked at wooyoung.

"how have you been lately?" san took wooyoung's hand into his own.

"not very good..." the boy smiled at the gesture. "but this made everything much better."

san chuckled "i'm glad."

"ahem."

the woosan couple turned to see an awkward hongjoong, playing with his fingers.

"i have to go, i just remembered the hot ice cream shop owner is working his shift today! you two have have fun~" hongjoong went out the door.

the couple then looked back at eachother and continued to talk, catching up with eachother.

the woosan couple decided to spend the rest of their night cuddling in bed.

"wooyoung."

"hmm?"

"you know i love you, right?"

wooyoung smiled and nodded his head, hugging san tighter.

san smiled back and kissed his forehead.

"i'm happy you're back." wooyoung mumbled, a tiny blush appearing on his face.

they both fell asleep in eachother's arms.

a/n: hi readers!! i'm really sorry for my unannounced hiatus but i'm back ^^
i have all the chapters written out, so i will be posting the rest of the story soon!
i ended up with thirty chapters, so please enjoy!

ps: i published a yungi one shot! if you would like to read it, it is called desire!

thank you for 10k reads! i really appreciate everyone who takes time out of their day to read my story ^^